My friends and I have decided to do a short movie with a bunch of jackass-esque stunts, but we wanted some moderatley original stuff, and we need some ideas, so naturally I came to the pit for advice on a subject like this. So can anyone help me?
get shot naked with a paintball gun.

EDIT: actually have a whole paintball game, everyone just in boxers or whatever.
So you want original ideas for a rip-off of Jackass, and you're asking other people to come up with your original ideas for you? Hmmm..
make sure your drunk 24/7 and jus let'r fly lol my buddy is a film student, so the past 3 years hes made a video on me and my buddy, called "eff the world" and thats all it is, us 2, hamered ****ing around wrecking ****, i bought 5 pocket bikes and 5 of us played bumper bikes until only one ran it was great fun, one dude broke his collar bvone tho :P
Quote by guilty09
make sure your drunk 24/7 and jus let'r fly lol my buddy is a film student, so the past 3 years hes made a video on me and my buddy, called "eff the world" and thats all it is, us 2, hamered ****ing around wrecking ****, i bought 5 pocket bikes and 5 of us played bumper bikes until only one ran it was great fun, one dude broke his collar bvone tho :P

lol thats a great idea
Quote by b r y a n
So you want original ideas for a rip-off of Jackass, and you're asking other people to come up with your original ideas for you? Hmmm..

That's why I said moderately original, not completely original, just not a repeat of anything that jackass has done.
Stand in a busy street and whenever someone walks by you smell them and then go 'mmmmmm'.
Quote by Monolith295
Tobysaurus is one sexy man.

Quote by Kensai
I think I love you Tobysaurus!

Quote by CFH82
God damn, you've given me a boner Toby!
Quote by tobysaurus
Stand in a busy street and whenever someone walks by you smell them and then go 'mmmmmm'.

After that pull out scissors like you're going to cut their hair.
Quote by floppypick
After that pull out scissors like you're going to cut their hair.

and then brush your hands through their hair and say " Loriel! because i'm worth it"
Quote by Monolith295
Tobysaurus is one sexy man.

Quote by Kensai
I think I love you Tobysaurus!

Quote by CFH82
God damn, you've given me a boner Toby!