It's almost Time for Skins series 2 all you UK folks.

Anyone used to watch the first series like?

This thread is for all your Skins disscussion needs.

Who is excited for series 2?
Ibanez RG770DX Reissue

Ibanez Apex 2

Ibanez S520EX w/ EMGs

Marshall DSL100 Halfstack

NEWCASTLE UNITED!
It is a tv programme on E4 about a group of 18 year olds from bristola dn all the stuff they get up to when high, pilled, pissed or whatever.

It is quite good imo.
Ibanez RG770DX Reissue

Ibanez Apex 2

Ibanez S520EX w/ EMGs

NEWCASTLE UNITED!
The first series was good but the original promos made me think it looked like a load of wank. Unfortunately the promos for the second series put me off too.
I thought the first series was great just hope the second lives up to it.
I think it's alright but every character comes across as a massive twat.
i thought the first series was boring and over rated but pretty much all TV is boring and over rated...theres little good TV left now
Sig space available, give me some praise
I hate it.

I love shameless.

I hate skins and the bad effect its had on shameless.

I hate it's trendiness, it's stupid plots and unlikeable characters. The only "good" character is Sid, and even he's a complete stereotype.

Quote by xX*Zeppelin*Xx
Nope. Worse!

And whats wrong with skinheads?
Quote by DanRev

I hate it's trendiness, it's stupid plots and unlikeable characters. The only "good" character is Sid, and even he's a complete stereotype.

At least you like the best Character imo
Ibanez RG770DX Reissue

Ibanez Apex 2

Ibanez S520EX w/ EMGs

NEWCASTLE UNITED!
Quote by MetalheadA7X
At least you like the best Character imo

But he's written so ****ing typically, as if the writer had seen american pie and decided to make it set in Bristol (Bristol! No wonder there was an incest storyline, which was ****ing stupid). He's a virgin, so he's uncool.
its a terrible show. but i did watch the whole of the first series......i dont know why i did it

ill probably watch series 2 aswell
Quote by DanRev

And whats wrong with skinheads?

I was reffering to the extremist skinheads and ones in neo nazi groups, obviously, as that's generally the stereotype associated with the subcuture.

And yes I do know that's not originally what the life style was about.
Skins is a okay show which I originally hated with a vengeance. I'm sick of people calling it groundbreaking television. It was ****ing annoying having these stage school kids getting film near the college I used to attend when the people that normally hanged around there are 10x more interesting than the characters.