****ING PRACTICE WHY DON'T YOU!?!?

NO TIP WILL MAKE YOU PLAY INCREDIBLE.
PRACTICE WILL THOUGH.

I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR PROBLEMS OR HOW BAD YOU ARE AT GUITAR, IF YOU PRACTICE AND TRULY DEDICATE YOURSELF TO IT YOU WON'T BE.

STOP COMING UP WITH 'PRACTICE SCHEDULES,' JUST PICK UP YOUR ****ING AXE AND PLAY THAT ****.

PEOPLE STOP ASKING FOR TIPS ON HOW TO WRITE SONGS, WRITE HARMONIES OR WRITE **** IN GENERAL.

IF YOU WANT TO LEARN A NEW SONG, PICK SOME OF YOUR FAVORITES AND ****ING LEARN THEM.

I DON'T CARE IF THEY ARE TOO HARD. PRACTICE THEM.

THE ONLY WAY YOU'LL GET BETTER IS TO PRACTICE.

CHALLENGE YOURSELF.

GET THE **** OFF THIS SITE IF YOU ARE HERE TO LOOK FOR TIPS ON HOW TO MAKE YOUR PLAYING BETTER.

everyone else is cool though.
I like all of the points you made!

+2!
but -1 for being so pissy about it!

but then again there are stupid people that ask what they should write, and then even stupider people who write the song for them, going back to the original stupid people who take credit for somone elses song!
I can't be arsed to read that, it looks too annoying...

*reported*
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
yeah im a little pissy about it, but its just people could be great if they TRIED. instead- they ask questions on how to hypothetically try.

**** that ****.

that just pisses me off soo much. i guess its one of my "pet peeves"
Quote by steven seagull
I can't be arsed to read that, it looks too annoying...

*reported*

am i supposed to be offended by that?
hehe, I like that! It's a nice refreshing breeze here on this forum.
My Rig:

+Epiphone AJ100 acoustic
+Fender 60th. Anniversary Stratocaster
+Vox AD30VT
+Vox V847a Wah

look all i wanted was for someone to give me advice on what to do not to slag me off ok

Want advice? Suck yourself off.
While you are 100 percent correct (in my eyes), this isn't really a feasible thread.

I do agree however. People think there is a quick fix/solution to learning stuff, or just reading stuff all day will help them improve. There's no substitution for diligent work and practice.