the strings are about 1/8 an inch or more off the fretboard. i just took it in for some string buzz and he raised the bridge and higherd the action but he said the action wasent the reason it was buzzing. so now i can barely hammer on its so high.

now to my question to lower it i just get an alen wrench and put it in that little hole a turn it clockwise right?
...shouldn't do that by yourself if you're not used to it. There are too many things to consider to change the action on a guitar. anyways, you should bring it to a COMPETENT (dont know if thats actually a word in English...blah) person who could actually fix you axe
Schecter Hellraiser C-7
Ibanez VBT700
Ibanez SZ320
Yamaha Pacifica 112
Crafter D8/N
Peavey Transtube Bandit 112
Peavey Grind Bass 5 BXP NTB
Dunlop Dimebag Crybaby
yeah thing is guitar store is sorta far away. i and didnt really notice it till i left today lol. and i figrued i gota learn sooner or later how to do it right? and it worst comes to worst i can always take it back and have them fix it
What kind of bridge is it?

Just to make sure (because the truss uses an allen wrench) don't use the truss rod to change action.
The reason I say/ask that is because my bridge uses flathead bolts, so I'm not used to having an allen on the bridge. haha >.<

Best thing to do would be to find a guide on the internet for your style of bridge (just google) and go through the proper steps. Just go slow and be precise if you fiddle with things you're unsure of.
ahh k. im not really sure what kinda bridge it is. ill look it up later beacuse im about to leave. its a mitchell guitar though. the truss rod is the one that goes all the way up the neck right? beacuse thats what the guy at guitar center said he moved as far as he could. so i thought that was the reason the strings were so far away.
Yeah, sorry I didn't realize I was in acoustic when I posted, because i clicked from the main page. >.<

The truss rod is used for bow of the neck and changing it can change action, yeah, but it should not be changed with the sole purpose of changing action.
Yes, the truss rod is the one that goes through the neck.

Action on an acoustic is set by sanding the bottom of the saddle to lower it or shimming it to raise it. I'm not crazy about shims, I prefer to shell out $6 or so and put in a good new bone saddle and sand it to the height I want. Some acoustics have adjustable bridges, but not many.

The truss rod is used to adjust the backbow, or string clearance in the middle, where the strings vibrate the widest.

If you look down the side of the neck from the tuning head you should see the neck bow very slightly away from the strings in the middle. Put a capo on the 1st fret and fret it at the 15th or so, where the neck joins the body. You should have about enough clearance in the middle to fit a thick guitar pick between strings and frets, some people use a credit card. If it passes both of those, don't mess with the truss rod, it's not the problem.

Then check nut clearance. Fret at the 3rd fret and look at the clearance at the 1st fret. It should be about the thickness of the 1st string at most, .007-.011 is the general range you want. If it's too high at the nut it will increase overall string clearance on that end of the neck and will be too high to play well on the open frets, possibly puling it out of tune too. If nut clearance is too high or low it has to be removed to be adjusted. That's a job for a pro...

1/8" string clearance at the 12th fret is how I keep my acoustic action set, same for my electrics.
Hmmm...I wonder what this button does...
ok thank you very much lets see. yes the neck does bow a noticeable amount and when i capo the 1st fret and fret where the neck meets the body. i should be able to fit a guitar pick between where? the middle? so like the 19-20th fret?

im pretty sure my nut clearance is ok. it seemed to be about the size of the high E.

ok also from my 12th fret to the low E is just about 1/4 a inch maby just a tad bit smaller but hardly.
Take it back to the guy who set it up for you before, and ask him to fix it up for you. Any decent guitar tech would be more than happy to oblige an unhappy customer.