Im selling a BC Rich Acrylic warlock its not a bad guitar its kind of heavey its sounds good with distortion and pretty good clean, I had to fix the input on it so it kind of looks different there but nothing to major, ive had it for about a year and ill sell it with a coffin case for $250. I live in the united states so I'm only selling to people in the united states if you could send me a check or a money order that would work, ill send the guitar when i get the check or money order.
your not going to sell you prettu much just registered to sell it mate

Gear
Gibson Les Paul Traditional
Carvin V3 and Marhall 1960A cab
2 B.C. Rich Ironbird Pro
Schecter Hellraiser 6
Boss ML-2

Quote by necrome
ever heard of ebay

lmfao he isn't going to use ebay 1. he is scamming 2. he wants money orders after 3days of joining 3. he is reall crap xd

Gear
2 B.C. Rich Ironbird Pro
Schecter Hellraiser 6
Boss ML-2

im not going through ebay because i dont have a paypal account and im still waiting to get a debut card so i can set one up and im not trying to scam anyone and no i didnt just set up an account to sell something, and im sorry i didnt realize i would piss people off by posting this actually im trying to sell this so i can get more money to buy a vader cab thats all
Quote by JacksonRhodes
im not going through ebay because i dont have a paypal account and im still waiting to get a debut card so i can set one up and im not trying to scam anyone and no i didnt just set up an account to sell something, and im sorry i didnt realize i would piss people off by posting this actually im trying to sell this so i can get more money to buy a vader cab thats all

i think you are a scammer as to you just registered ti sell it and you are only taking check's and cash

Gear
2 B.C. Rich Ironbird Pro
Schecter Hellraiser 6
Boss ML-2

it doesnt matter i didnt mean to piss anyone off ive never done forum stuff before, and the only reason i asked for money orders or checks was because i have no way of selling it online and if i was gonna scam why would i be trying to scam someone for $250 wouldnt i be trying to sell something a little more expensive?
Last edited by JacksonRhodes at Jan 31, 2008,
how do i set one up then? i thought you needed a debit card or a credit card in order to have one
Quote by KISSguitarist
lmfao he isn't going to use ebay 1. he is scamming 2. he wants money orders after 3days of joining 3. he is reall crap xd

please dont assume everyone is a scammer.
Quote by casualty01
the RIAA can't shut us down, interpol can't shut us down. the U.S. gov't can't shut us down and CERTAINLY not YOU can shut us down.

BA in Music theory
MusicMan Bongo, SUB -> Orange Terror 1000 stack

Quote by waterproofpie
it's a UtBDan sandwich. Awwww yeah!
KISSguitarist, you should really keep your mouth shut. All you do is go around talking **** in these ads without actually showing interest in buying the items listed. You just give everyone a hard time for nothing so do us all a favor and knock it off already.

I'd like to add I also registered to this site originally to sell my wah pedal but I'm no scammer either. Anyways just so this post isn't completely spam would you consider shipping out of the states or are you just gonna keep shipping costs to a minimum?
Quote by Jearl

...dont play Fender just because its Fender.

Gear:
Ibanez SZ520QM
Peavey Rotor EXP
Squier Bullet (heavily modified)
Mesa Roadster Head & 2x12 cab
ya i'd ship out of the united states, but if it increased the cost of shipping to much i might ask for some help with covering the shipping cost i would preferably like to keep it north america but i would ship it somewhere else like i said above.
Last edited by JacksonRhodes at Feb 1, 2008,
still for sale? I am interested. is it the red one or the clear ice one? wood headstock or the matching acrylic one? pics? specs? holla back.
PLAY THAT SQUIDDLY WIDDLY WOMP WOMP SHIT!!
Quote by DethMike
still for sale? I am interested. is it the red one or the clear ice one? wood headstock or the matching acrylic one? pics? specs? holla back.

mate... the thread's 4 years old... necrobump much?
Belief is a beautiful armour but makes for the heaviest sword.