Hey guys, I really want to get rid of some of the stuff I have left (well, actually I have a few more items that aren't listed). Anyway, make offers on what I've got in this thread. I'd like to avoid trades but will entertain them.

Not listed I also have an Ibanez RG570 in silver and a variety of distortion pedals and some multi effects.

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=772165
Quote by Spazz128735
thanks, because one thread wasn't enough.

That comment coming from someone who can't spell Indianapolis....... yeah folks, he'll change it in his profile I'm sure so see it here:

.......so, you appear on "Are You Smarter than a 5th Grader" when????
Quote by powermetalg
Hes right though. Why post a link to the thread when you could just bump that one? Also if a new thread was so neccesary why not take the time to retype that one.

You ever see a thread posted for something, look over the stuff listed, say to yourself there's either something in there I don't want or something I want but not at that price.....? You see hat thread get bumped occasionally but don't bother looking at it again because you figure there is no reason for you to look in that thread again. What difference does it make? I delete an old thread and make a new one. What difference does that make beyond letting that other one simply roll down the board. I don't get some of you guys.....you'll condemn someone for doing it and then do the same type of thing yourselves or bump your threads every day, every hour, every minute.
Quote by mfergel
That comment coming from someone who can't spell Indianapolis....... yeah folks, he'll change it in his profile I'm sure so see it here:

.......so, you appear on "Are You Smarter than a 5th Grader" when????

awesome bro...
you're my kind of homie
do you still have the kramer and metal muff?
Kramer...bolt or set?
Itunes podcast!
search DJ Shi

Schecter Damien-6
B.C. Rich warlock w/ zakk wylde bullseye
Digi-tech Synth Wah
Ibanez WD-& Wah Pedal
Fender G-DEC
Quote by PumpkinPieces
what are the "variety of distortions" you have?

I have an Ibanez TS-9, Boss BD-2, 2 Digitech DS-1's (one stock and one with Indy Guitarist mod), Digitech RP-7 multi-effects unit (has a tube in it but one switch doesn't work), Digitech RP-1 multi-effects, handbuilt MXR phase 45 clone.
Quote by new2castle
awesome bro...
you're my kind of homie
do you still have the kramer and metal muff?
Kramer...bolt or set?

Yeah, set neck. It's essentially an Epiphone but has the contoured heal and belly cut, both features like the ESP LTD EC-1000. I do still have the metal muff.
Quote by mfergel
Yeah, set neck. It's essentially an Epiphone but has the contoured heal and belly cut, both features like the ESP LTD EC-1000. I do still have the metal muff.

how low would you go on the muff and Kramer i think it was i don't remember
Itunes podcast!
search DJ Shi

Schecter Damien-6
Digi-tech Synth Wah
Ibanez WD-& Wah Pedal
Fender G-DEC
Just sold the Kramer this afternoon. It was essentially sold the other day but I met up with the guy. It was a local deal. Sorry.
what about the metal muff?
Itunes podcast!
search DJ Shi

Schecter Damien-6
Digi-tech Synth Wah
Ibanez WD-& Wah Pedal
Fender G-DEC
Here's pics of the Agile AL-2800 and Ibanez RG570. Both come with Gig Bags.

Some better photos.

Ibanez RG570

I've got a couple of offers on the metal muff so go ahead and throw prices my way. Original price was $65 shipped.
Looking for $375 shipped on the Ibanez and $300 shipped on the Agile. The Agile has been upgraded with a Gotoh bridge and tailpiece. The Ibanez has a tremel-no on it.

Not really looking for any trades as I have to pay for some pa gear.
I like those guitars.............i will give you 220 for them.......lol