I am considering purchasing Dead Cities with my itunes gift card. That or 24 Hour Revenge Therapy by Jawbreaker.

Should I get dead cities?
Quote by Guns N' r0ses
I think its 18 in california but I'm just wonderin cuz if i get caught then I can be like "well legally im allowed to watch it" and they'll be like "k koo"
or Silver Jews
Quote by Guns N' r0ses
I think its 18 in california but I'm just wonderin cuz if i get caught then I can be like "well legally im allowed to watch it" and they'll be like "k koo"
American Water possibly
Quote by Guns N' r0ses
i don't like the silver jews so i'd buy dead cities, wich is a damn good album
the heart is a risky fuel to burn
I'd get whichever one has "Run Into Flowers" on it. That's such a good song.
There's only one girl in the world for you
and she probably lives in Tahiti.
I'm not a fan of M83, but I'd definitely get American Water by the Silver Jews. Jawbreaker are amazing too but I listen to American Water slightly more than 24 Hour Revenge Therapy. If you can, get both!
Just recently (finally) listened to this band a few days ago, and I love them.

I have "Dead Cities, Red Seas & Lost Ghosts", and it's absolutely phenomenal.

"America" is one of my main faves, at the moment, but the entire album is just so striking that I really can't pick just one song.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Moonchild is one of the most beautiful pieces of music ever written IMO.
╠═══════╬═══════╣

FUZZY FLATPICKER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Enjoy occasionally controversial ramblings related to guitars? I have a blog which meets these criteria.
i would recommend either "Before the dawn heals us" or "Saturdays=Youth"
but thats just me...
Saturdays = Youth is totally different and poppy though. Get Dead Cities. It's phenominal.

Try and purchase from iTunes plus though. Normal iTunes downloads are horrible quality.
just saw them in philly last night
absolutely ****in amazing!!
Couleurs was the encore and it kicked my ass
****in great show
I've had it sitting on my hd for a while. Excited to listen to it, I just need to find the time.
New album is fucking brilliant.
there is no fear in this heart.

Quote by ETHANEVIL
How am I being or trying to be fabulous/glamorous?

I love it, probably my most played in the last 2 months. New map is probably my favorite off the new one.