For some reason, I get a really weird feeling when listening to or feeling my own, or somebody elses heartbeat.

Anyone else have this?

Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
scares me too since I rarely hear a heartbeat. whenever I hear my own, I think its beating too hard.
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
No, i love listening to my own or someone else's heartbeat, it relaxes me.
Quote by Heafyman
"IT'S SO SMALL I DON'T NEED THE APPLICATOR! IT FITS TO MY CONTOURS!!" "YES!! MY LABIA JUST GRABS IT LIKE A BIONIC CLAW AND TRACTOR BEAMS IT IN!!"

Quote by JaketheSnake123
No, i love listening to my own or someone else's heartbeat, it relaxes me.

+1
My heartbeat is cool, I use it as a metronome sometimes.
A polar bear came to talk to me the other day....
...But then I realized...
...I don't own a coat, let alone firecrackers

Visit my Soundcloud, OR SUFFER.
well...my boyfriend's heartbeat is kinda irregular and it freaks me out a bit, but otherwise i've never minded it. it kinda relaxes me, 2

guess u can't listen to dark side of the moon, huh...dang.
"Knowing what has made us free; Unity NOT Uniformity" -Five Iron Frenzy, Solidarity

how many boards would the mongols hoard if the mongol hordes got bored?

Ray Toro is my hero.
Sometimes when my gf lies on my chest I can 'feel' my own heart beat, after a while I don't like it and make her move. I don't mind hers tho. It's just when I can like feel my own sort of thudding all over.
Quote by bathroom_gnome
well...my boyfriend's heartbeat is kinda irregular and it freaks me out a bit, but otherwise i've never minded it. it kinda relaxes me, 2

guess u can't listen to dark side of the moon, huh...dang.

I listened to that stoned in a pitch black basement where you could not see your own hand in front of your face and I almost pee'd my pants out of fear.
Quote by Heafyman
"IT'S SO SMALL I DON'T NEED THE APPLICATOR! IT FITS TO MY CONTOURS!!" "YES!! MY LABIA JUST GRABS IT LIKE A BIONIC CLAW AND TRACTOR BEAMS IT IN!!"

Quote by Infatuation
you're a freak.

That's what my ex-girlfriend said too.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"