When I press it on nothing happens accept sound stops and nothing passes through it, yes I"m pushing it all the way in. When it's off sound goes through it...

Is there any possible way I could fix this?

It's a brand new pedal
What pedal is it?
Battery or adapter?
Did it work before?

Check all your cables, make sure they work and are plugged in properly to the right jacks. Get a new battery to make sure it's not a dead battery or a bad adapter.
Um, what pedal...?
Quote by thrilla13w
The hotbar should be floating parallel to the principle axis at this point. Next, take a hammer, and beat yourself in the face while crying JIHAD. problem fixed.

Quote by Slaytanic1993
cowdude speaks words of infinite wisdomery.
It's a slash crybaby. and it worked for like two weeks then this happened and I thought it was the batteries so I got this addapter and it still doesn't work
if sound is passing through, and when you press the pedal, does it turn on? is there an indicator to let you know it's on?
the only thing i think is that you've got you wires backwards or something to that effect, make sure all of your cables work
*reported*
You made a thread about this the other day. Just bump that one up.
Quote by doggy_hat
This chick that looked like shrek ****ed me while I was passed out on xanax. I screamed when I woke up.
Quite possibly yes - was the adapter the correct voltage?
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
that could explain things then
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Owned.

Daron. The Pit loves you.
daron aka kosmic is now a pit legend
Best post on the pit. Good for you.
thats pretty epic.
So you're like a slower paced Forrest Gump...
Yup...
Quote by Lucas Bundy MAN
I tried to see if some adapters I found around the house worked with it. would I of screwed it up doing that?

Never just plug stuff in when it deals to electronics... Unless your looking for a a good way to catch your house one fire lol