So I searched and found nothing, so I was wondering if any UG'ers and fellow strokes fans have any info on what they're up to? I really want to know when they plan to start a new album, or if they have already when the release date is.
Quote by Heafyman
"IT'S SO SMALL I DON'T NEED THE APPLICATOR! IT FITS TO MY CONTOURS!!" "YES!! MY LABIA JUST GRABS IT LIKE A BIONIC CLAW AND TRACTOR BEAMS IT IN!!"

Apparently there just sitting around resting, and there are vague rumours of them returning to the studio towards the end of 2008 after Albert Hammond Jr. finishes touring his second, which he's working on now.
Quote by Mr E
Apparently there just sitting around resting, and there are vague rumours of them returning to the studio towards the end of 2008 after Albert Hammond Jr. finishes touring his second, which he's working on now.

gah thank you so much, thats pretty much all the info i needed
Quote by Heafyman
"IT'S SO SMALL I DON'T NEED THE APPLICATOR! IT FITS TO MY CONTOURS!!" "YES!! MY LABIA JUST GRABS IT LIKE A BIONIC CLAW AND TRACTOR BEAMS IT IN!!"

i love the strokes and am proud most people say they suck, but i don't think they do. anyway they were my second or third concert it was pretty good too.
Oct. 20th, 2009: New guitar AND front row for Mars Volta.

Quote by denizenz
Is that a ukulele in your pants, or did you just rip ass to the tune of "Aloha Oi"?

I met Sonic Youth on June 30th, and Mars Volta on Oct 20th.