The Black Dahlia Murder is playing in hollywood today with 3 inches of Blood Hate Eternal and decrepit birth and i was gonna buy tickets at the door and i found out from a friend whos there who says theyre sold out....great JUST FREAKIN GREAT
Quote by Ex'sAndOh's
I peed while riding down a little slope in a trolley.

Because I'm so hardcore.

Quote by J Lock
No.
Wrong.
Yes, your opinion is wrong.

J Lock Likes The C***
I don't listen to them, but i feel your pain man. Experienced that waaaaaay to many times
Quote by Heafyman
"IT'S SO SMALL I DON'T NEED THE APPLICATOR! IT FITS TO MY CONTOURS!!" "YES!! MY LABIA JUST GRABS IT LIKE A BIONIC CLAW AND TRACTOR BEAMS IT IN!!"

That really sucks.
I heard they put on a great show.
You're not brutal.

(click the smiley!)

I diddnt buy the tickets online because it would have come up to like 40 bucks and im short on cash. =/
well im gonna go anyways try to get a ticket somehow..and if not whatever just walk around town with some friends...
Quote by Ex'sAndOh's
I peed while riding down a little slope in a trolley.

Because I'm so hardcore.

Quote by J Lock
No.
Wrong.
Yes, your opinion is wrong.

J Lock Likes The C***
thats why i always get tickets in advance. you never know if you can get them for sure at the show.
Always buy tickets in advance. Never ever ever rely on door tickets to be left. However, a far few bands keep a reserve of tickets for when gigs sell out, if the venue isn't too far away, go there on the night and see if they have some for sale then. I know they do it in Aus, not sure about US.