Indeed. His show was cancelled after he bashed the media's obsession with celebrities. I agree with what he said. It's true.

Video

Discuss.
My League of Legends stream
The morning will come
In the press of every kiss
With your head upon my chest

Where I will annoy you
With every waking breath
Until you, decide to wake up
I don't watch his show because it comes on really late at night, but I have respect for him for doing that.
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power
Things happen. All these "news" is getting really old and unsurprising. We need explosions.
Quote by SaXXoN
My respect for him went up tenfold after that.

Mine did too..
Go Montel!!
Yeah, what he said is true. But all fox news cares about is the ratings they get so they are going to cover the topics of movie stars etc and ignore whats happening in iraq. I hope that when this Iraq war is over they build a memorial like they did with the vietnam war.
We sailed through endless skies...

Quote by King Twili

if someone sigs this i will be fairly displeased.

Lady Gaga has a penis! >>EVIDENCE<<

i¯i▀▀▀i¯i‾°δ‾‾Pך]█████████████████████████
Quote by Hellish_Wolf
Yeah, what he said is true. But all fox news cares about is the ratings they get so they are going to cover the topics of movie stars etc and ignore whats happening in iraq. I hope that when this Iraq war is over they build a memorial like they did with the vietnam war.
That's all anyone cares about is their damn rep and what people think about them. Whatever happened to morals and truth? Oh yeah, I forgot. Lies are coming back in style. And this time, the people who are lying actually believe they're speaking truth.
That's terrible. I liked Montel, well at least more than Tyra.
666 BRO
massive respect for him now, I loathe the Fox network. He doesn't even try to offend the other anchors, he's polite and aggressive at the same time. It's really upsetting that his show would be canceled because he spoke out about what he was concerned with and even though i did mourn Heath Ledgers death, I understand what Montel is saying
Quote by Heafyman
"IT'S SO SMALL I DON'T NEED THE APPLICATOR! IT FITS TO MY CONTOURS!!" "YES!! MY LABIA JUST GRABS IT LIKE A BIONIC CLAW AND TRACTOR BEAMS IT IN!!"

I respect this guy a lot now for that. To get up on national TV and standing up for what he believes.
maybe he sparked something. some redneck out there watching FOX may have been touched by that. Celeberty gossip is garbage. it is everywhere and it is inescapable. on the news, on the internet, at the food store when we check out guess what is dangling right where we need to look to pass? some spirit crushing story about which pop singer is losing her baby.

EDIT: watch this video. http://youtube.com/watch?v=iIe0RNlMZPc this guy has his **** straight.
Quote by Kankuro
That's terrible. I liked Montel, well at least more than Tyra.

I never watched his show much, but he'll probably end up on another network. I don't think that I would want to be on the network that cancelled my show after I spoke out against something that is wrong.
My League of Legends stream
The morning will come
In the press of every kiss
With your head upon my chest

Where I will annoy you
With every waking breath
Until you, decide to wake up
Man montel was Cool, i watched that Show on Pedophiles and he was great, Sucks fox would take him off

And to Bendystraw, that vid is like...+100 in my books.