So im getting a new one (for free)

I cant belive it, it was completely ****ed up, check out these pics:

It's under warrenty. Just call 'em and let 'em know that you got ripped.
Wow...that sucks.

Do you get to keep the broken guitar too?
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
You should be able to send it back if you got it from a shop. Or if it had postage insurance claim on it
Hmmmm.... Tuning now might be a problem. So whats the body (of the guitar) look like?

Oh, and to help ya out here, use DuctTape. Some nails might be handy too.
Quote by bizkitday4eva
You know suicide is just as bad as killing yourself

Taco Man of the Jhonen Vasquez/Invader Zim Club. PM HolyWars90 to join
i think you are the type that buys a guitar, smashes it, then complains and gets a new one.
I bet that thing sounded like ****.
We sailed through endless skies...

Quote by King Twili

if someone sigs this i will be fairly displeased.

Lady Gaga has a penis! >>EVIDENCE<<

i¯i▀▀▀i¯i‾°δ‾‾Pך]█████████████████████████
oh i kept the broken guitar too but i doubt its worth repairing as its pretty ****ed and would need fixing, new strings etc..
lol its not worth fixing it needs new strings lol thats hilarious the strings are the least of your worries
its my first guitar too, i'm a beginner and this was my first guitar...

what a nice welcome way to guitars!
send me the broken one then, i'll fix it lol
Maybe in order to understand mankind, we have to look at the word itself: "Mankind". Basically, it's made up of two separate words - "mank" and "ind". What do these words mean ? It's a mystery, and that's why mankind is.

http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/map /
that happened to me before...twice. the first was a jackson rr30, the second was an epiphone acoustic. Both were in bulletproof hardcases, which means the jackasses that pack them put broken guitars into cases.
Quote by Sir-Shoelace
manliest string guage? barbed wire.

Founder Of the UG Slide Player's Guild, PM me If You're Really Feelin' Dem Blues

THE PIT
"better than your average psychiatrist"
Call up the company and be like "I just got my guitar in the mail today and I just noticed something. You and my guitar have something in common, they both will have broken necks."
*Curls up in a corner crying*
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
Quote by olliestockton
oh i kept the broken guitar too but i doubt its worth repairing as its pretty ****ed and would need fixing, new strings etc..

Got a few clamps and some epoxy? Thats probably the easiest fix you could do on a guitar.
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
Yeah, one time i put my schecter acoustic/electric in my hercules stand, walked away, somehow it tipped and broke just like yours, warrenty didnt cover it but 7 screws and jb weld did, and now it looks more badass (in a shi**y way)
looks like you need new strings.
Youtube covers

[url="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrJumboHumbo[/URL"]