So I was wondering what people think about the movie Unbreakable. It stars Bruce Willis and Sammy Jackson. It's one of my all time favorite movies and it has an amazing ending that i never actually saw coming, which sounds kinda dumb because M. Night makes it obvious throughout the whole movie
Quote by Heafyman
"IT'S SO SMALL I DON'T NEED THE APPLICATOR! IT FITS TO MY CONTOURS!!" "YES!! MY LABIA JUST GRABS IT LIKE A BIONIC CLAW AND TRACTOR BEAMS IT IN!!"

I thought it was ****.
Gear...
Peavey 5150, Squier, Ibanez RG2EX2, Yamaha F150, Ibanez RT150, MXR noisegate
I thought it was ****.
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
i never saw it, but these guys make it sound like ****
UG POKER!
Quote by WyvernOmega

TL;DR: Saw a girl at Wal-Mart, she started feeling me up, I jizzed in my pants.

Shit, I'm so pathetic.

[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']I agree, tone does sound better the closer your genitals are to the ground.

Crabcore?

UNACCEPTABLE
hahaha, ok well apparently UG has **** taste in movies, oh well. I guess if you don't like quality movies with a near perfect script, perfect actors for the roles they play, an amazing twist ending and a great director, this is the place for you
Quote by Heafyman
"IT'S SO SMALL I DON'T NEED THE APPLICATOR! IT FITS TO MY CONTOURS!!" "YES!! MY LABIA JUST GRABS IT LIKE A BIONIC CLAW AND TRACTOR BEAMS IT IN!!"

It was **** until the last 30 mins.

The entire 1st part of the movie was next to pointless and Willis puts in one of the poorest performances of his career.

He does hero well, but super hero obv ain't in his repitoire
it's kinda a cult film of M.Night's, you have to really watch to see the ways he makes scenes look like comic book frames and how he colours things, I think its much more intelligent and is probably better overall than The Sixth Sense.
It only came out eight years ago. Who are you voting for by the way? In the 2000 election of course. That George Bush seems like a real go getter. Did you hear that new Jenifer Lopez song? Because its the "latin explosion" right now. Following me at all?
Quote by Hendrix=God
What happened at the end again?

Must've been a great ending if I forgot it.

SPOILERS

Turns out "Mr. Glass" (Samuel L. Jackson) is the mastermind behind a bunch of of the bad things that happened.

It closes saying he's in a mental institution.

END SPOILERS