i was reading an article an the mira and the enxt guitar i buy i want to make it an investment so i figure i want to spend like 900 canadian. for anyone it is basically 1 dollar american right now. but the mira is 2200 lol. is there any prs models out there worth buying for 900.

i play naudo, punk, classic rock

and finaly i am thinking of the fender hot rod deville amp 212 maybe 410
song stuck in my head today

Any PRS models for $900 are the SE models, and though nice guitars, you can get better guitars for the money.
Quote by Iceman 420
Any PRS models for $900 are the SE models, and though nice guitars, you can get better guitars for the money.

i know what you mean i am only really interested in the high end stuff and little lost i was thinking save my losses and just buy an epi lp or a fender jap korean strat but i am not so partial to fender

i find that they are pretty plain. i feel like they don't have a lot to offer me al;thought hte SSH is the most interesting to me. i think that htat has more tonal ability towards different types of music but i could be wrong

I agree with the second post. 900 bucks would only get you an SE. Personally if I bought an SE I know that I would eventually wish that I had saved for something better. And for 900 bucks you can get a really nice Strat, which IMHO is the best guitar in the world. I would consider building something of www.warmoth.com . You can build your dream guitar for 900 bucks easy.
I picked up a USA CE22 for $650 a few years ago on ebay. Might wanna look into that cos they are worlds apart form the Korean SE's.
ESP M-1 - Dimarzio Super3
Ibanez RG3270 ToneZone/Blue Velvet/Paf Pro
Ibanez RG1527
PRS CE22
Mercer Blackmachine Replica

Diezel Herbert
Diezel Einstein Combo
TC GMajor

Gain Wh0re and Diezel Mafioso