Local Pop Punk band, Bangarang! They have tinges of hardcore influence as well.

http://www.myspace.com/bangaranghoes
Quote by larrytheguitar

I put the blanket over me and make my knees into a 'tent' so he couldn't see my boner. I jizzed while he gave me a lecture on using coasters.

BETWEEN THE BURIED AND ME IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
They split up about 2 weeks ago as well :P!
Quote by urik

Homosexual sex for $200?
Be honest.
I'd do it. I think that I could stand one night with a man for the financial security of my whole life and the life of my children
And no I'm not gay. I'm 100% straight.

Quote by mesa5150
spoken like a true jew
Bangarang! is freaking spectacular. Can someone send me some of the early stufff?pleeeez!
Was at this bands last show, definately one of my favorite pop/punk bands from my local scene. All good guys. I miss this band.
Quote by alm0st a skat3r
yeah i remember when i had a good conscience. now i dont give a ****

xxx
smoke weed, drink 40's, **** titties
I don't understand the praise. It's mostly disjointed and juvenile and, to a greater extent, unmemorable.
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Some of the members are in Daylight now right?

Daylight are much better.
last.fm
Quote by rockhard182
*opens happytimeharrys head* *finds nothing*

what a ripoff

Member #18 of the "Claudio Sanchez is God" Club. PM stepco12345 to join!
That goes without saying.
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
I felt that I should mention it because it serves as a hint to everyone in this thread to listen to Daylight if they don't already.
last.fm
Quote by rockhard182

what a ripoff

Fo sho.

EVERY DAY I TAKE THE LONG WAY HOOOME!
Quote by emoboy027

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Quote by Kyle<3
I just looked up Daylight

wat.

Really? I thought by the amount we fellate them in the hardcore forum that everyone had heard them.
Quote by emoboy027

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
While we are on the topic of Daylight, has anyone heard their acoustic ep?
last.fm
Quote by rockhard182

what a ripoff