For the past year or so I have been depressed. Everything in my life has been "wonderful", no really bad problems, everything turing out right, but I am desperately unhappy.

Whenever I'm in a relationship im not happy, when im alone, i'm not happy, its really hard.

Of late, i hate doing things i used to love and have thought about how great death would be. I can't get myself to practice guitar, i dont enjoy hanging out with my friends, i even dont enjoy having sex with girls.

should i seek psychiatric help? what medz can they give me? what should i do?

all advice is appreciated.
Endorsed by Framus Amps

Quote by primusfan
you shoulda lynched that nigger.

*spits in spittoon and feels up his cousin*
Meds don't do anything or at least not for me.
You're not brutal.

(click the smiley!)

i have depression, but its mild so i dont take meds. My sister and mom have it to my sister sees a therapist once a week, twice a week for a while and is on meds, it really helps her. my mom is just on meds and seems to be about the most bubble happy person on ther earth....you should talk to someone (dr./ therapist) and see what works for you.
im not fixated on medz, i just cant feel this way any more
Endorsed by Framus Amps

Quote by primusfan

Try new things..

I feel depressed as of late... mostly because my dad is out of work, and is always home and that really drives me nuts cause I love my privacy, and I don't have any alone, silent, self reflection time.

So I've been pissed off or sad for the past few months.

AHHH!

**** **** ASS BITCH!

And I feel better.
Anti-Depressants wont do much positive work.

They don't make you just Not sad.

They turn off all Emotions completely.

thus i don't take them!
Yeah, now you're gonna die wearing that stupid little hat. How does it feel?

Help me to live.

I make custom guitar wiring harnesses and I'm pretty damn good at it!
Quote by jetfuel495
meds make you worse

Ridiculous. Medication is often the most effective treatment for depression that remains unresponsive to therapy.

They turn off all Emotions completely.

No, they don't.
Someones knowledge of guitar companies spelling determines what amps you can own. Really smart people can own things like Framus because they sound like they might be spelled with a "y" but they aren't.
me too today in class i felt so ****in depressed that i almost started to cry but i tried my best to hold back the tears cause then i would never hear the end of it
whats the cheapest way to get some sort of counseling?
Endorsed by Framus Amps

Quote by primusfan

Quote by axeslinger01
whats the cheapest way to get some sort of counseling?

Many schools offer counseling services. You might check at the office for some information.
Someones knowledge of guitar companies spelling determines what amps you can own. Really smart people can own things like Framus because they sound like they might be spelled with a "y" but they aren't.
ill probably do that then
Endorsed by Framus Amps

Quote by primusfan