Page 1 of 2
My mom won't let me date and it's really annoying me lately. I'm 14 years old and all I want to do is go to the movies with a girl I like. I asked her why and she basically just told me that she thinks the sooner I start dating the sooner I'll start to get into physical relationships with girls. I asked her when I can date and she told me I can't date till I'm 16 and I can drive. Is anybody else's parents like this?
mine never were.

Ask your dad. if they still say no there's a certain punch that i've heard solves all problems...

FALCON PUNCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's easy. freedom stain is on the right track, but I would recommend a paralyzer, and then

ANOTHER PARALYZER!!!!
You're 14 dude. Any relationships you have now will be worthless in the years to come.
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
Quote by freedoms_stain
mine never were.

Ask your dad. if they still say no there's a certain punch that i've heard solves all problems...

FALCON PUNCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I asked him but he says I need to follow her rules .

Oh, and the Falcon Punch only works if the girl is prengant .
Quote by metal4life592
You're 14 dude. Any relationships you have now will be worthless in the years to come.

Well if he doesn't realize that, then TS is an idiot. Still, his mom shouldn't want him to be a total relationship n00b once he turns 16. She's overprotective. Unfortunately, there isn't much TS can do, as moms tend to be pretty tight- assed about that sort of stuff.
So just go with guy friends and meet her there. Problem solved.
WATCH THIS

Quote by GabeT347
does anybody have a sitar?
Quote by highway62
you have to buy them from george harrison. He owns all of them
Quote by reaume140
Kill Her.

ill do it for $1500
"F*ck off with your sofa units and strine green stripe patterns, I say never be complete, I say stop being perfect, I say let... lets evolve, let the chips fall where they may." -

Tyler Durden
i'm 17 and can't leave the house

kiss my ass
Quote by bassboy 999
Cheers to you triple x maniac

Quote by snipelfritz
Wait, your dick is in a chick's ass, and you're complaining.

Its a sad, sad day.
dude...

that ****in sucks, no my parents werent like that when i was 14, um...

but like someone else said, its true that any relationship you have now will be worthless.

BUT

who cares ? they dont have to know, be sneaky, be daring and kniving, dont even call it a relationship, just that you're friends.

think man.
Ur mom is C.B.
Carvin DC127
Fender Hot Rod Deville 4x10
BD-2 Phat Mod
Ts-9 Mod Plus
Crybaby True Bypass
Keeley Compressor
Dont tell her

I dont tell my mom cause she gets all "Oh I want to meet her" and crap
Which sucks cause at my age (16) most relationships are meaningless and my mom will bug me about it cause shes really nice and likes all my friends and girlfriends
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
Quote by metal4life592

That's kind of true, but still am I just supposed to ignore girls that I like? When I like a girl I want to be with. I'm just sick of not being able to go out with girls that I like.

Quote by d. b. cooper
So just go with guy friends and meet her there. Problem solved.

I could try that sometime, but if my mom found out she'd be pissed.
Um, wow.... Why the bloody bleeding hell are you worrying about dating broads at your age? Live your life without worrying about love or romance. There's a time for that when you're an adult.

I'm 19, almost 20 and I've never had a girlfriend or dated a girl. I'm too busy with my own life to care about someone else's or someone else in general.
yeah that's the easiest thing to do. But you'll probably have to ditch your bros and chill with the chick, cause otherwise she'll bring a posse too, and you don't want that. at. all.
unless shes got a freakin hidden camera somewhere, she probably wont find out
Quote by IcePh0enix
My mom won't let me date and it's really annoying me lately.

"Bobby, women be the devil!"

Quote by IcePh0enix
That's kind of true, but still am I just supposed to ignore girls that I like? When I like a girl I want to be with. I'm just sick of not being able to go out with girls that I like.

That's true. Maybe you could convince her that it's just a friendly thing? Maybe bring a few of your friends, and she could bring some of hers or something.
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
Quote by IcePh0enix
My mom won't let me date and it's really annoying me lately. I'm 14 years old and all I want to do is go to the movies with a girl I like. I asked her why and she basically just told me that she thinks the sooner I start dating the sooner I'll start to get into physical relationships with girls. I asked her when I can date and she told me I can't date till I'm 16 and I can drive. Is anybody else's parents like this?

she's treating u like a daughter, not a son... my parents really dont care about it, i think they actually like the fact that i date girls and stuff and they think it the way its supposed to be i dont know...
Maybe you should stop telling her <.<
I don't even shred
^Then how am I supposed to date them? I'm too young to drive, I don't have friends who do drive and there's not any place we could really meet eachother.

Quote by metal4life592
That's true. Maybe you could convince her that it's just a friendly thing? Maybe bring a few of your friends, and she could bring some of hers or something.

Eh, I could maybe try that but I'm not sure what she'd think about that.
Quote by IcePh0enix
I asked him but he says I need to follow her rules .

Oh, and the Falcon Punch only works if the girl is prengant .

There are many forms of the falcon punch my friend.

the one you listed.

one of a more sexual nature

aaaaaaaaaannnnnd: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U92P2RgBtrE

see how effective that is???? freakin do it!
Quote by IcePh0enix
^Then how am I supposed to date them? I'm too young to drive, I don't have friends who do drive and there's not any place we could really meet eachother.

Well, just don't tell her it's a date. Just say that a bunch of your guy friends are going out to hang with some girls. If she doesn't let you even hang out with girls, then you can appeal to another figure, like one of her friends, a relative, etc.
Quote by Teufel

I'm 19, almost 20 and I've never had a girlfriend or dated a girl. I'm too busy with my own life to care about someone else's or someone else in general.

actually, you just can't get a date.

I'm so sorry man...
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
Quote by IcePh0enix

Don't tell her.
Say "HAY MOM CANI GET A RIDE TO THE MOOVEEZ?"
"NO GURLZ RITE LOL"
"NOP JUS SOM FREENZ J00 KNO..."

And meet your girlfriend there.

A long term idea is that after awhile you introduce her to your mom as your girlfriend and unless your mom is really rude and unreasonable, she will HAVE to accept it.

I'm only 14 as well...but getting NOTHING before 16 means you're starting out at the bottom of the food chain in terms of experienced. "ARE YOU EXPERIENCED?
I don't even shred
Erm, why don't you just do as you please? People come here asking UG for advice when they should really just grow a pair and sort their lives out.
There is poetry in despair.
Holy ****, you're a vagina. end of story.
Quote by BeefWellington

what's the point in being "philiosophical"?

Interesting question...
Quote by Nebjy
Don't tell her.
Say "HAY MOM CANI GET A RIDE TO THE MOOVEEZ?"
"NO GURLZ RITE LOL"
"NOP JUS SOM FREENZ J00 KNO..."

And meet your girlfriend there.

A long term idea is that after awhile you introduce her to your mom as your girlfriend and unless your mom is really rude and unreasonable, she will HAVE to accept it.

I'm only 14 as well...but getting NOTHING before 16 means you're starting out at the bottom of the food chain in terms of experienced. "ARE YOU EXPERIENCED?

yeah, she'll have to accept it at that moment. but once the girl's gone, TS a goner.
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
Quote by Teufel
Um, wow.... Why the bloody bleeding hell are you worrying about dating broads at your age? Live your life without worrying about love or romance. There's a time for that when you're an adult.

Sounds like a sad excuse for not getting any poonanny.
Quote by The Charm
Sounds like a sad excuse for not getting any poonanny.

poonanny

Quote by Its_Rock77
yeah, she'll have to accept it at that moment. but once the girl's gone, TS a goner.

Exactly.
Let me tell you a story. I wanted to hang out with girls, and my parents came up with this genius idea of making me go on 5 "dates" with my mom before I date a girl. So don't complain.

Now let me tell you a different story buddy. I'm now 16 and I've had a girlfriend since August of 2006. We live 2 houses down from eachother. She's super hot and I can truly say that I love her and it's not like most fake relationships kids have these days. I've had sex with her too. I got caught because I thought I got her pregnant and my dad overheard me freaking out about it. We got it all resolved. Everything's fine. (USE A CONDOM)

Guess what? After all this, I can't even take the damn girl to a movie by myself. Do me a favor and don't complain, okay?

Peace.
Pissed.
Quote by metal4life592

try saying that to Cory and Topanga
If I had that problem, it'd be over today (my 16th birthday).

And, luckily, I don't. I was sleeping over with my girlfriend when I was 14.

Though, that really sucks for you, TS. Try to convince her that she should trust you unless you give her a reason not to. Pulling the guilt card and throwing in some good reasoning works pretty well (or so I've found).

Good luck if you decide to try it.
Quote by ExtremeMetalFTW
Dont tell her

I dont tell my mom cause she gets all "Oh I want to meet her" and crap
Which sucks cause at my age (16) most relationships are meaningless and my mom will bug me about it cause shes really nice and likes all my friends and girlfriends

Agreement city. My mom can never know about my relationships. I've gotten really good at always looking like I'm really damn tired.

However, I don't agree that relatioships are meaningless based solely on your age. It depends how mature you both are. I've had to learn that the hard way.
My Blog
New bands you wish you knew about!

Check This Band:As Blood Runs Black
Guitarist of the month: Quorthon

Got a good band that you want to share with the world? PM me and I'll write them a review.
Quote by IcePh0enix

so that's what it's really about huh? I understand
“If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?”
- Scott Adams

No they don't, and UG is proof...
Page 1 of 2