Page 1 of 2
I Walked in the house and heard my Mom having sex with her boyfriend. so I just left the house again. This was a really weird feeling. Cause I never thought of her that way.

When My parents were together for 8 years. I never Once heard them having sex?

Does every body else parents have like secret sex?
lmao eww.... dude I just ate cmon! oh god..the images..Im gonna go cry now
YELLOWFRIZBEE s FreezerBurn

Stepco's Master
|Colowomble 2016|PSN=yellowfrizbee| + UG Community Radio|
My parents try to hide it by doing it in the morning, thinking I'm asleep.
Little do they know that it wakes me up. Ugh.
Hold on.. Let me ask...

Yes.

And tonight is my ladyfriend's mom's birthday, so her parents are probably having sex as I type.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Never known, never cared, will continue to be blissfully careless about it, thank-you-very-much.
Life is underrated.

Quote by Mad Marius
That's like saying you got cancer that comes with AIDS.
Quote by captainjackass
Me AND my friends heard my mom and her boyfriend have sex. We also smelled pot.

Did your friends leave the room to go to the bathroom excessively? If so, they were masturbating.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yes.

I don't know why this is such a big deal for some. Really, how do you think you got here?
Quote by Flying Couch
Yes.

I don't know why this is such a big deal for some. Really, how do you think you got here?

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

Oh wait.. no.. I think it has something to do with puppydog tails for me..
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Jack Off Jill

Powerpuff Girls ftw.
Dickless.
is your mom a milf? is so pics or it didnt happen. if not then screw it.
Quote by Peradactyl
alright, off topic but how do i make forum posts

Quote by The_Paranoia
a4lrocker is an offical thread legend.
Quote by Jack Off Jill

Chemical X, man. Good stuff. *smokes Chemical X bong*
Quote by MetalMilitia212

Powerpuff Girls ftw.

I didn't say anything about Chemical x.

It was a saying before PPG.
Quote by vintage x metal

i have sex with my parents...

swingers.. it happens
Quote by a6l6e6x1
hahaha "sexism the ultimate humour" a6l6e6x, 2008

My gear:
Kramer Custom Made from 1986
Framus Manhattan
Phaiga Hybrid H1
Ibanez RGT220A
Ibanez RG305DX
Framus Dragon Top
Custom Cab with 6 Celestion G12H Speakers
Quote by scarlet20
I Walked in the house and heard my Mom having sex with her boyfriend. so I just left the house again. This was a really weird feeling. Cause I never thought of her that way.

I know, the first time you hear/see/find out its kind of disturbing.

I wouldn't care if it was my parents but this is sorta different.
last.fm
Quote by darkstar2466
*head explodes*
You sir, are a god.

Quote by BBW
This song is about Little Red Riding Hood and her trials and tribulations with the Big Bad Wolf. He was a cunt who liked to bother pigs when they relaxed after work in their houses.
Quote by Riddler
Never known, never cared, will continue to be blissfully careless about it, thank-you-very-much.

+1. dont know. dont care.
[img]http://www.fan2band.com/DynamicImages/97465_906_49_1997.gif[/img]
Second worst conversation topic I've ever heard in my entire life. I refuse to be a part of it.

And I refuse to tell you what the first worst one was. I will tell you it was a conversation with several gay men... never have I felt so scarred.

I refuse to do that to myself again.

Farewell!
Quote by ryknow157
i have sex with my parents...

swingers.. it happens

=\...

No comment.
I came over once to get my truck from my parents house, and I just walk in to I hear my parents going at it.

dude, this is totally uncool........btw i always hear my neighbours having sex, and it gets pretty rough, cause you can hear the pounding up against the walls of my apartment, and they're yeah they're mature parents...eww..
Quote by scarlet20

When My parents were together for 8 years. I never Once heard them having sex?

Does every body else parents have like secret sex?

Its disturbing when you find out, because no one, NO ONE want's to accept the fact that their parents do the nasty nasty, and often. But yeah, it help's if you learn to laugh about it. Thats what I do, I joke with my brother. It makes it alot less awkward.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Did your friends leave the room to go to the bathroom excessively? If so, they were masturbating.

Quote by JewMasatFlex
if that is why you are playing guitar, then stop. play guitar because you like music, not because you want some pussy
Quote by R0CKER1220

beaten to it dammit.

but seriously, where do you think YOU came from? your mom the virgin mary or something?
Songs!
Something's Changed
Frost

BC Rich Mockingbird Evil Edge
Dean Palomino Vintage Sunburst
Indiana Scout Acoustic in Sparkly Blue
Kustom Arrow 16DFX, soon to be a Vox Valvetronix 50
Dimebag Custom Crybaby
Fab Tone
Yes, when my father told me he still gets my mom pregnant. It was his idea of scaring me that boys are evil.

Yeah, still not scared of boys but totally awkward with my folks now.
Quote by Jackal58
Nothing is stranger than being anonymous.
Really, parents are people too. They have sex, they don't always play nice, and they have lots of weird personal ****. If you ever are a parent - and I will sell my soul if some of these Pit monkeys ever find a mate - do you plan on stopping mmeadiately because you have kids?
Quote by this&that
dude, this is totally uncool........btw i always hear my neighbours having sex, and it gets pretty rough, cause you can hear the pounding up against the walls of my apartment, and they're yeah they're mature parents...eww..

Maybe it's their son and daughter?
Quote by vintage x metal

Page 1 of 2