I need to clean out. Already tried masking. What's the fastest way or ways to get the THC outta my system. I have been drinkin water, of course, but there has to be somethin that cleans ya out fast.
Go to GNC

They should have something there.
Random Metal-X fact:

Metal-X now sponsors: Blood Culprit!

"Ass Fuckingly Loud"

\m/^_^\m/ New Songs Up!!! \m/^_^\m/
I'm assuming THC is a drug?
One of my friends just chugged water all day and he was clean for his drug test by the end of the school day, but this was just tobacco... his brother got the weed out with water and a sample to inject into the urine sample
water doesnt work.. THC is fat soluble ... so burn fat..
Quote by a6l6e6x1
hahaha "sexism the ultimate humour" a6l6e6x, 2008

My gear:
Kramer Custom Made from 1986
Framus Manhattan
Phaiga Hybrid H1
Ibanez RGT220A
Ibanez RG305DX
Framus Dragon Top
Custom Cab with 6 Celestion G12H Speakers
Quote by RPGoof
I'm assuming THC is a drug?
One of my friends just chugged water all day and he was clean for his drug test by the end of the school day, but this was just tobacco... his brother got the weed out with water and a sample to inject into the urine sample

THC is the main substance in marijuana that gets you high.
Quote by hrdcorelaxplaya
Drink a gallon of bleach. Ought to do the trick.

I'm almost tempted to make a sig-worthy comment for hrdcorelaxplaya but I don't think it would be good enough..
Member of the Thrash Brotherhood

Quote by valennic

You sir are a genious.

Quote by notsojoeyb4eva

Winnah right here.
unflavored gelatin, two packets in a glass stir it up n chug it 2 hours before your test. also drink plenty of water, hasnt failed me yet
a gallon of bleach would killl u
Gear:
Guitars/ Basses:
PRS SE singlecut w/Tremolo
Epiphone Sg
Epiphone Thunderbird

Waiting in the wings:
Squier Strat mod
(soon to start)

Amps:
Line 6 Spider JAM
Peavey Max 115 bass amp
Quote by klb93
I'm almost tempted to make a sig-worthy comment for hrdcorelaxplaya but I don't think it would be good enough..

tell us please
Quote by Alter-Bridge
My nipples. WHAT ARE THEY FOR?!?!?!?!
Quote by nick dixon
Put your penis in a raging hot fire, that should melt the bottle off
Quote by Leonheart
4e574e57363g, despite your first post on a thread almost always being PWNT you kickass.
drink rubbing alcohol
<//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\>
Quote by Sabu
Lay off the weed!

+1
Originally Posted by fatdanny
Also, check out Autopsy, the vocalist sounds like hes about to eat your grandmother while f
Quote by Bassmastajazzyj
a gallon of bleach would killl u

well no **** sherlock
please dont
lmfao
Originally Posted by fatdanny
Also, check out Autopsy, the vocalist sounds like hes about to eat your grandmother while f
Tetrahydro Cannibiummmmmmmmm
Drink 600ml's of concrete cleaner... Im sure that would work
Frank Zappa's not dead. He just smells funny.
Quote by themetalbucket
what if you dont have a lot of fat

in that case, it would stay in your system for a lesser amount of time. probably 2-5 days if i had to guess.
Drink alot of water and rockstar or rockstar like energy drink. And Work out, alot.
Founder of UG's David Bowie Fan Club. Pm to join.

Founder of UG's "Rockers against being freakishly skinny" Club. PM to join.
What are some time frames? I have been a regular smoker for 3-4 years. Haven't smoked for almost a week, and started on the water the last couple of days. I have always heard a month to get clean, just didn't know how accurate that was.
Quote by MAYNARD
What are some time frames? I have been a regular smoker for 3-4 years. Haven't smoked for almost a week, and started on the water the last couple of days. I have always heard a month to get clean, just didn't know how accurate that was.

it really depends on your metabolism. i suggest you go to www.erowid.com for answers though.
Quote by MAYNARD

Yeah, of you smoke a good bit everyday then it takes about a month tops. Also drinking a whole bunch of water won't do shit, they can tell if you've been drinking a ton of water to get it out and you will fail.

Your best bet is to run down to GNC and get something that will help clean you out there. Also exercise would be a good thing.
Random Metal-X fact:

"Ass Fuckingly Loud"

Quote by Metal-X
Yeah, of you smoke a good bit everyday then it takes about a month tops. Also drinking a whole bunch of water won't do shit, they can tell if you've been drinking a ton of water to get it out and you will fail.

Your best bet is to run down to GNC and get something that will help clean you out there. Also exercise would be a good thing.

No they casn't tell if you drink a bunch of water and even if they could they couldn't legally fail you on it for there is no evidence you just don't drink a ****load of water and what makes you think a ****load of water is evident and something from GNC isn't? Dude I don't know how to get rid of it but I know they won't pick up an elevated water amount because water is part of urine.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
Quote by Metal-X

Yeah, but only if you drink excessive amounts in the few days before a test. I can prolly buy a couple weeks, and I don't plan on dilluting like you're talkin bout. Water is just a good flusher, and will speed up whatever else I do.
Quote by tayroar
No they casn't tell if you drink a bunch of water and even if they could they couldn't legally fail you on it for there is no evidence you just don't drink a ****load of water and what makes you think a ****load of water is evident and something from GNC isn't? Dude I don't know how to get rid of it but I know they won't pick up an elevated water amount because water is part of urine.

They can tell. Depending on who gives the test you can fail or you might get a retake, for it being to diluted.
Quote by tayroar

I didn't say I knew how they do it, I just know that it happened.

So, yeah, you can shut your face now.
Random Metal-X fact:

"Ass Fuckingly Loud"

Why would you want to get rid of The History Channel?
I though everyone liked it

Just drink water, cranberry juice and do some cardio. Also if its being tested in a lab, i heard that if you drop a couple of pubes in the cup, theyll clasify it as "contaminated" so theyll just move to the next one, theyll ask you for another sample probably about a week later, which can give you time to pass.
some drug tests will fail you if your piss is too clear in color, depends on who your taking it for
Quote by MAYNARD
Yeah, but only if you drink excessive amounts in the few days before a test. I can prolly buy a couple weeks, and I don't plan on dilluting like you're talkin bout. Water is just a good flusher, and will speed up whatever else I do.

Yeah that's what I meant. I don't exactly know your time frame, so I was more or less guessing at how far away the test was.

Anyways, you seem to have it covered. Good luck to ya.
Random Metal-X fact:

"Ass Fuckingly Loud"