First off, just get the head and cab. Second, you can't plug it into the AUX IN, you need a speaker cab. And I highly doubt that those speakers come unplugged on that combo...
Quote by thrilla13w
The hotbar should be floating parallel to the principle axis at this point. Next, take a hammer, and beat yourself in the face while crying JIHAD. problem fixed.

Quote by Slaytanic1993
cowdude speaks words of infinite wisdomery.
Should be. If you are worried about it, extend your budget a little bit and get a larger amp...
Quote by thrilla13w
The hotbar should be floating parallel to the principle axis at this point. Next, take a hammer, and beat yourself in the face while crying JIHAD. problem fixed.

Quote by Slaytanic1993
No problem. It's kinda what I am here for...
Quote by thrilla13w

Quote by Slaytanic1993
Quote by keltonhicks
Is the head and cab loud enough for teh giggin though?

Not in my opinion. You playing with a band? Drums? Another guitar?

For a little more than the VJ stack, you could get the Palomino V16. Great tone and 3x the wattage. Much more suitable for gigs.

I generally prefer to not go below 30W for gigging, but 15W could just get you by, IMHO.
You Don't Need a halfstack.

You Don't Need 100W.

Quote by jj1565
i love you slats.
Quote by keltonhicks
so yeah. im think about buying the epi valve junior combo to use with the AUX IN on my gmx 210 for gigging. is this possible?

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Epiphone-Valve-Junior-Combo-Amp?sku=480260

if so, is this a good idea? what are some other cheap tube amps that will work well?
No, you cannot run the combo into your aux in. You could get a Ultra-G DI box, cut the speaker wiire, and rewire thru the Ultra-G. But you still must use the speaker to load the amp. The Ultra-G can send a signal to your aux in.