Okay so in Acting 1, I have to perform a poem in front of the class. Because I'm so ****ing metal/br00tal I chose an angry poem. Now, she wants us to "convey the emotion" and I think the best way to do that is to be SCARY... Unfortunately, who could be afraid of this guy: ? Who, I ask you, WHO!? But, THERE IS HOPE!! Being somewhat into black metal I thought: CORPSE PAINT!!!!!!..... But where does one get this paint of corpses?
Quote by seokorn
your awesome stoner

Quote by Frobot!
Tapeman is my hero.
milk a corpse and let it ferment

EDIT: you can probably just use varying shades of white, black, and grey to give your face a more aged look. darken the eyes to give them a sunken in look, pale your lips, maybe try to outline you jaw and other facial bone structures to appear in a state of decomposition.
Quote by SleightOfHand
****in right budday! grunge is the shiite!

didnt read ur post tho so dont know what im agreeing to.

Quote by horloko
Good. More centaur pussy for me.

Quote by myearshurt

God bless you GrungeBeatle

Last edited by GrungeBeatle at Jan 31, 2008,
Quote by GrungeBeatle
milk a corpse and let it ferment
Don't you think I've thought of that? TIME, DAMN IT! I DON'T HAVE ENOUGH TIME!!
Quote by seokorn
your awesome stoner

Quote by Frobot!
Tapeman is my hero.
Just regular black and white face paint, preferably the kind that won't smear. Do NOT get black and white makeup instead.
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
Quote by metal4life592
Just regular black and white face paint, preferably the kind that won't smear. Do NOT get black and white makeup instead.

Face paint generally looks really ****ty. Not white enough... What do bands like Immortal use? I saw a video on Kabuki (Japanese play style) where they used some water based ****, and it was REALLY white.
Quote by seokorn
your awesome stoner

Quote by Frobot!
Tapeman is my hero.
Quote by Stoner stone
Face paint generally looks really ****ty. Not white enough... What do bands like Immortal use? I saw a video on Kabuki (Japanese play style) where they used some water based ****, and it was REALLY white.

Well I've used face paint for the few times I've put corpse paint on, and it's looked fine to me. If you want it to be really white, just put a ton of layers on. As for the Kabuki thing, I have no idea what they'd use. Besides, your corpse paint doesn't have to be exactly perfectly black and perfectly white. Check out this guy:

To me, that's scarier looking than:

Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
Tbh I think that would be stupid.
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

Pop Punk! Check us out!: Flinch
Quote by tr3nt
Tbh I think that would be stupid.

+1

You understand that you're about to become the laughing stock of your school, right?
Dickless.
Quote by MetalMilitia212
+1

You understand that you're about to become the laughing stock of your school, right?

Yeah, now that I think about it, most people probably aren't going to think it's very scary...but I'll still try and give you some help TS.
Quote by Trefellin

LastFM

Quote by blackenedktulu
CFH82, I love you. I didn't laugh, but my god, I love you.

Quote by Zero-Hartman
Holy shit, that was epic. A mighty roar escapeth'd my mouth.

Quote by WyvernOmega
I saw a penis.

last.fm