Hey guys, Im trying to nail that classic nirvana gain heavy tone for my Spider 3, and they don't have a preset. I'm having a bit of trouble, and Im wondering if anyone has got that tone and tell me what settings they put it on.

Thanks.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Did your friends leave the room to go to the bathroom excessively? If so, they were masturbating.

Quote by JewMasatFlex
if that is why you are playing guitar, then stop. play guitar because you like music, not because you want some pussy
Quote by GuitarCrazyFrog
Hey guys, Im trying to nail that classic nirvana gain heavy tone for my Spider 3, and they don't have a preset. I'm having a bit of trouble, and Im wondering if anyone has got that tone and tell me what settings they put it on.

Thanks.

Ultimate Settings Thread

/Thread
Quote by thrilla13w
The hotbar should be floating parallel to the principle axis at this point. Next, take a hammer, and beat yourself in the face while crying JIHAD. problem fixed.

Quote by Slaytanic1993
cowdude speaks words of infinite wisdomery.
Thanks, Ill move the question.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Did your friends leave the room to go to the bathroom excessively? If so, they were masturbating.

Quote by JewMasatFlex
if that is why you are playing guitar, then stop. play guitar because you like music, not because you want some pussy
When I owned my spider II, I upped the drive on the metal channel, boosted the treble and mids, and cut the bass. Use bridge pickup. See how that works.
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
Thanks Dark, Alot of help. Messed around a bit with the settings you gave me and I found the perfect nirvana tone.
Quote by Jack Off Jill

Quote by JewMasatFlex