Yeah it kicked ass.
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
Yes, and it was awesome.
WATCH THIS

Quote by GabeT347
does anybody have a sitar?
Quote by highway62
you have to buy them from george harrison. He owns all of them
just came out here, so no. Will though. Call me shallow, but the violence is what draws me.
Youtube covers

[url="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrJumboHumbo[/URL"]
yes and it was amazing, everything fit marvelously
Quote by Heafyman
"IT'S SO SMALL I DON'T NEED THE APPLICATOR! IT FITS TO MY CONTOURS!!" "YES!! MY LABIA JUST GRABS IT LIKE A BIONIC CLAW AND TRACTOR BEAMS IT IN!!"

Most SILENT cinema I've ever seen when the credits rolled.
Seriously, it was dead silent for a good 20 seconds before people started getting up, at which point is was still barely a faint murmur.

Understandable though, considering the movie was totally mental.
Quote by bassmanjoe08
I learned that there are easy ways to waste your life away when all you have is a computer and a world full of people putting new and interesting things on their boners.

Wow, I've been here for a while.
Quote by JaketheSnake123
yes and it was amazing, everything fit marvelously

totally.

Goonies actors... the real deal.
Quote by SilentDeftone

I was going to reference that scene, one of the most tense scenes in any movie I've seen ever.

Probably not so much on it's own, but because it's early enough in the movie that we don't know what makes Anton tick yet, but in all of the two scenes we've seen of him so far he's ended someone's life.
Quote by bassmanjoe08
I learned that there are easy ways to waste your life away when all you have is a computer and a world full of people putting new and interesting things on their boners.

Wow, I've been here for a while.
Last edited by Eighteen4Ever at Jan 31, 2008,
I absolutely loved this movie. Im definitely going to see it again because i bought a big drink and missed out on a couple scenes while i was in the bathroom