I'm going to be getting fired from my job soon because of things that aren't my fault. I've always hated my boss and talked it over with my friends on how to **** over my boss, and in the end they said I should upper deck his toilet.

Those not aware of the upper deck, it's basically when you take a dump in the top part of the toilet (The part where the porcelain lid comes off and all the mechanics of a toilet are located).

This basically causes an awful smell and it normally takes people days to figure out where it's coming from, then one day they lift off the lid and see a big deuce inside.

I've personally have never done this, but I have friends that claim they have done it and it gives them something to laugh at.

It seems like a good prank, and it isn't hard to pull off. I just don't know if I'd feel morally good about it.
Too lowbrow, and no real punishment when you consider your boss will just make the janitor clean your deuce from the toilet.
Quote by bassmanjoe08
I learned that there are easy ways to waste your life away when all you have is a computer and a world full of people putting new and interesting things on their boners.

Wow, I've been here for a while.
I'd do it, but do it three days after you eat your resume.
Feed your mind.
douse the boss' wallet in lighter fluid then place the striking parts from a match box on opposite sides of said wallet. next time he opens his wallet hilarity will ensure.
Does his office have ceiling panels?

put a dead fish up into the ceiling panels (in foil slightly opened so the goo doesn't soak the tile and reveal its location)

at 1st it will barely smell. after a week it'll stink.

after 2 he'll vomit.
somehow sneak into his house and do it, so he cant get the janitor to clean it for him
Half Man, Half Bearpig! I am Super Sereal!

Quote by jravolta
Every time the Jonas Brothers play, an innocent in Darfur is killed.

lol diversity in UGers:

Quote by i have to pee
I am not 12, but my sack is still hairless.

Quote by magnum1117
my balls are hairy as chewbacca's...
Do it as long as you never want a job again haha, this whole thing called a background check will get ya
'I love her, but I love to fish...I'm gonna miss her"
Quote by Shib
Take a gun to work and kill everyone.

/thread.

He didnt say he worked at the post office.
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Squier Classic Vibe Tele
Fulltone Clyde Wah
Fulltone OCD
Fulltone Deja Vibe
Fuzz Factory
Carbon Copy

Boutique Marshall-Style 50watt amp head
Orange 2x12
yeah dont do it at work because the janitor will have to clean it, and that's not cool.
I will probably be able to come up with a good prank for you, but where does he work? an office with computers, or something else?
Give him Aids

just kidding
If your job has computers put a virus in all of them.
Hit your boss where it will hurt the most: his wallet.
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
where do people come up with this **** lmao, thats 1 of the funniest things ive ever heard man
Originally Posted by fatdanny
Also, check out Autopsy, the vocalist sounds like hes about to eat your grandmother while f
Why ask the Pit? What answer other than "lolz" and "do it" do you expect?
Quote by mattvl
Listen to this guy, he's australian. If there are any people out there who know how to handle women it's australians.
Don't burn your bridges, man. Bad idea.
Quote by Jminnich500
yea last week me and my freind kyle were in the bathroom at school and this kid was takin a **** so we decided to make a piss arch over the stall and onto his face...it was priceless
How about this.... Fill the top part of the toilet with a bag of concrete powder.... The whole toilet has to be replaced if you do this..... Plus do the dead fish in the ceiling....

These are a couple of things we did at my school muck-up day.... We all got arrested in the end... Got let off with a caution.... Fools...
Frank Zappa's not dead. He just smells funny.
Quote by Opus Pocus
Don't burn your bridges, man. Bad idea.
Basically.
For these things give thanks at nightfall:The day gone, a guttered torch,A sword tested, the troth of a maid,Ice crossed, ale drunk.-The Hávamál
Quote by Shib
Take a gun to work and kill everyone.

/thread.

Obviously the only logical thing to do in this situation....
Quote by ExtremeMetalFTW
Give him Aids

just kidding
If your job has computers put a virus in all of them.
Hit your boss where it will hurt the most: his wallet.

what is Aids? some new form of AIDS?
Or we could cross the fish and crap idea. Either put a fish in his toilet or **** in the ceiling.
Feed your mind.
Quote by Chadicus
Why ask the Pit? What answer other than "lolz" and "do it" do you expect?

no one has said either of those...
combine the fish and concrete idea, sink a fish to the bottom of the toilet, then fill it with concrete
Quote by justen23
I made fun of the national guard in front of some kid that was in it. He tried to kill me but failed just like they always do.

Quote by SeveralSpecies
Haha, ass herpes.
Crap inside the dead fish and put it in the ceiling.
The softest of blankets is six feet of soil.

Upcoming Shows:
Sasquatch! Festival - May 2013
Quote by bendystraw
go to petco and get 5 boxes of crickets. release into the celing.

Epic.
Quote by RedDeath9
Why ask anywhere else?

Fact of the matter is that there is nothing anyone on UG could say to change his mind about whether he is going to do it or not. Either he has the guts to do it or he doesn't. Asking the Pit is just pointless.....

For me, i wouldn't even bother. Just key his car or something
Quote by mattvl
Listen to this guy, he's australian. If there are any people out there who know how to handle women it's australians.
Dude burn it all down. Or when his comp is off fill it to the top with gasoline once it turns on the spark inside goes boom killing your boss and giving everyone the day off.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!