Hey, is anyone on here taking online classes through virtual high school? What are you taking?
To atone a sin I didn't care for, but a sin that paid my debts
A sin that fed my children and burned my smiles and cigarettes
I myself am not but i have a friend taking AP stats, I'm taking it regularly and he always gloats about how much easier his is...
I am not on any online course but I did go to VHS (Vallecito high school) just thought I'd throw that out there...
Last edited by david_highland at Feb 3, 2008,
i thought this was gonna be about how shitty DVDs are and how VHSs are better. fuck

*leaves thread slamming door*
Originally Posted by fatdanny
Also, check out Autopsy, the vocalist sounds like hes about to eat your grandmother while f
i thought this was gonna be about how shitty DVDs are and how VHSs are better. fuck

my dad can't figure out dvd players... he's somewhat distraught that no one makes vhs anymore.
Quote by Article
She pulled off his left testicle and tried to swallow it, before spitting it out. A friend handed it back to Mr Jones saying "That's yours"

Wii Is For Queers! Co-Founder Of The "We Hate Wii" Club
Return to a Condition of Being...<-Band. Add plz!

Yeah, i was planning on saying something about how awesome Blue Ray is as well
Quote by mattvl
Listen to this guy, he's australian. If there are any people out there who know how to handle women it's australians.
Quote by PaperStSoapCo
my dad can't figure out dvd players... he's somewhat distraught that no one makes vhs anymore.

i am too. i still buy all my movies VHS off Amazon or wherever I can find them. I listen to cassettes instead of CD's too. I got tired of DVDs and CDs getting scratched when I can have a cassette that could survive a holocaust
Originally Posted by fatdanny
Also, check out Autopsy, the vocalist sounds like hes about to eat your grandmother while f
Quote by Weiss_xc
Hey, is anyone on here taking online classes through virtual high school? What are you taking?

I know this isn't what you're actually looking for, but at least it'll be more on-topic than the rest of the posts.

I see some of those online-high school ads on the bus all the time. It seems pretty cool. Must take a lot of self-discipline.
Quote by markr17
go eat a hermanpherdite.
VIDEO HOME SYSTEM FTW!!!! i love my vcr.
EQUIPMENT:
Squire P-bass - d'addario EXL230
Fender rumble 15
Epiphone Thunder Bird Reverse IV - Ernie ball super slinky
Vibe V-40b
Jerzey Acoustic bass - d'addario EXL190
KORG AX10B Bass Modeling signal Processor
Russian Big Muff