How do you stop ignorance?
Can I get a Demonoid invite if you have a spare one?
Knowledge?
Quote by DieGarbageMan
can i get a tl;dr up in this bitch?

A mod makes a joke and hi-jacks a thread...

Quote by paintITblack39
usually, this is often discussed in the political threads ...

let's change the question: are you pro or antti niemi?
teach
Quote by pmeg568c
oh man, seems as though i totally forgot about anal

My Gear
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster
Fender Standard Strat
Boss ME-50 Multieffect
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
There's always gonna be ignorance.
Quote by Jminnich500
yea last week me and my freind kyle were in the bathroom at school and this kid was takin a **** so we decided to make a piss arch over the stall and onto his face...it was priceless
Quote by Metalology
Knowledge?

That'll handle some, but there's a whole **** load that just cannot be stopped.
Religion
Quote by soulflyV
Prepare to have every orifice in your body occupied by a dwarf.
It depends on how obnoxious and arrogant they are.

There are different ways for different people: Teaching, forcing, death, etc.
Bullets work.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
You're not going to stop ignorance. For example I try to educate people about emo everyday, but people are blissfully ignorant stereotyping it. So I gave up on that whole thing. It's their loss anyway.
I'm the same as I was when I was six years old
And oh my god I feel so damn old
I don't really feel anything
I AM ALL FOR HUMAN LIFE

But in most cases killing them is the only way to get rid of it. But still, what's the problem? As long as you don't have it, they'll be the ones asking if you want fries with that.
Quote by TranquilNight
Thinking you can stop ignorance is ignorance.

true

it'd be like trying to tell a xXhXcXx christian person that atheism is the way to go. It's probably not going to happen.
I think education is the best way, but Jackal58 is right, bullets do work . . .
Quote by markr17
go eat a hermanpherdite.
Ignore it???

Nah, im serious. Let those that are ignorant of whatever it is be that way. If their happy to remain in that state then good on them. Im sure im probably ignorant to something in my life, but im happy and thats good enough for me
Quote by mattvl
Listen to this guy, he's australian. If there are any people out there who know how to handle women it's australians.
THE SERcH BaR1!1!
Quote by the.spine.surfs

But really, asking the pit for relationship advice is like asking a girl with braces for a blowjob. Ouch.

Quote by Lil Macker
i first masterbated when i was... 10, i think
or was it 9...
yeah 10
and i'm catholic, don't tell the pope, i'll be holy watered
with this

squeeze the trigger and bad people go away
Originally Posted by fatdanny
Also, check out Autopsy, the vocalist sounds like hes about to eat your grandmother while f
lol i don't want to resort to violence
You cant really stop it, you just try to help spread knowledge but to accept it is really up to the people themselves... kinda sad actually... kinda reminds me of the song sleeping beauty lolz.
Quote by Antzzang
lol i don't want to resort to violence

well if a non-violent approach doesnt work... grab a .38
Also, check out Autopsy, the vocalist sounds like hes about to eat your grandmother while f
Quote by StreetLight3989
You're not going to stop ignorance. For example I try to educate people about emo everyday, but people are blissfully ignorant stereotyping it. So I gave up on that whole thing. It's their loss anyway.

I concur. Nobody even really seems to know what it is.
Quote by triggerhappy19
true

it'd be like trying to tell a xXhXcXx christian person that atheism is the way to go. It's probably not going to happen.

Or like telling people to stop making analogies that are completely and utterly ignorant in and of themselves? I've met some people who are deeply Christians that still are willing to listen and view others' opinions and statements as valid. Nowhere in the Bible are people told to force the religion on others, and true good Christians know that.
I know this because one of my best friends is a Christian, and is one of the most open-minded people I know.

And TS, the only way to rid yourself of ignorant people is to kill yourself. The only way to relieve people of THEIR ignorance is to try to teach them. When that fails (as in 95% of cases), you have to kill THEM.
Quote by synpet713192
Nowhere in the Bible are people told to force the religion on others, and true good Christians know that.
I know this because one of my best friends is a Christian, and is one of the most open-minded people I know.

Leviticus 19:21
Thou shalt not believeth in other religioneth and stuff or thou shalt be nun-chucked.

Quote by synpet713192

And TS, the only way to rid yourself of ignorant people is to kill yourself. The only way to relieve people of THEIR ignorance is to try to teach them. When that fails (as in 95% of cases), you have to kill THEM.

Can animals be ignorant? What about insects? Plants(Maybe went too far)? Ignorance is quite inevitable.
kill off most of UG. but that's not a great idea...

EDIT: this would work:

(sorry i couldnt find a better picture)
sup?
Last edited by ldl67 at Jan 31, 2008,
synpet713192
Nowhere in the Bible are people told to force the religion on others, and true good Christians know that.

I understand what you mean. Its wrong to try and force something down someones throat, but the bible says alot about "be not equally yolked with unbelievers" and encourages Christians to spread the word of God. Ive gone to church my whole life, and i went to a christian school for 6 years... i know all about hypocracy man. I understand
lol so humanity is doomed then?
you don't. you just have to be extremely non-ignorant to make up for them.
Looks like someone woke up on the wrong side of the cake this morning!

yeah, that's an inside joke. i made it different colors and sizes to be obnoxious...
Sheez... The only way to stop ignorance is to alter the way of life of all nowadays ignorant people, from the point of birth till now (it means, you have 10 ignorant people and 10 not ignorant people, so by seeing the life of the ignorant people, you search for similar behaviour and stuff on newborn children and if they match the behaviour of the ignorant people, just educate them from very little, so they stop being ignorant when they are older).

But that is kind of complicated and seems manipulative enough for bans and such...so maybe I suggest education?
Nowadays it's nearly impossible. Media is all about money and people become brainwashed by this mainstream sh!t and become completely ignorant and let this "machine" run their lives rather than be themselves. One out of a million is way better than one of a million.
Also violence is not the answer to stop ignorance and NOTHING good ever comes from violence.
I'm the same as I was when I was six years old
And oh my god I feel so damn old
I don't really feel anything
Quote by StreetLight3989
Also violence is not the answer to stop ignorance and NOTHING good ever comes from violence.

true. i posted the gun as a joke.
sup?