Page 1 of 2
Well I just got fired today for smoking weed behind the restaruant. i'm an idiot
Quote by AgentWiggles
Thanks, douche.

Quote by SlayingDragons
Dude...

Gear:
Ibanez SZ 520QM
Ibanez RG 450DXB
Fender Big Apple Stratocaster
Pod XT Live
Peavey XXX Half Stack
Peavey Bandit 112
and a soul of Rock n' Roll
good job
Oh f*ck it,
I'm gonna have a party.
I had the blankest year,
I watched life turn into a TV show.
It was totally weird.
+1 Stupid
Quote by kriscornella2@g
No. Argument if i hear fall out boy i get so angry i am more likely to kick someones ass than when i listen to iron maiden

Quote by GiantRaven
****ing Coheed freaks...

FREE WARPED TOUR TICKETS!!!
zune. i <3 my turd brown 30 gig.
An idiot for smoking behind teh restaurant?
Or an idiot for smoking overall?
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
Quote by Sean-Man
Well I just got fired today for smoking weed behind the restaruant. i'm an idiot

You give a bad name to responsible pot smokers!
STOP IT! YOU'RE NOT HELPING LEGALITY ISSUES!
Spiral Out
you got what you deserved you moron
Quote by Eminored
Hentai. It's a completely different world that will rip your eye-sockets and and skull-screw you with its tentacles.
i award you 420 points
Quote by pmeg568c
oh man, seems as though i totally forgot about anal

My Gear
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster
Fender Standard Strat
Boss ME-50 Multieffect
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Quote by HumanitysDeath
You give a bad name to responsible pot smokers!
STOP IT! YOU'RE NOT HELPING LEGALITY ISSUES!

amen. its jackasses like you that are keeping the good grass illegal. shame on you.
Quote by SoccerRM1
i award you 420 points

I also award 420 points, but no respect.
Will says:
DON'T FEAR THE REAPER!
- SmarterChild - says:
I don't know if I can help it.

Member #6 of the "I play my guitar as high as Tom Morello does" club
Its not That '70s show, you can't just smoke anywhere man. Look for another job now, and don't make the same mistake
goddamn it youre stupid.

but it doesnt feel good.. i was fired not too long too.. not for a stupid reason like yours thoe.

oh well.. now you can star in comercials saying that weed made you lose your job.. and had an entire internet forum turn against you..

dumbass
Dude, from everyone who treats it with responsibility and respect, UP YOURS. Its people like you who are keeping it illegal so people like me who DONT GO TO WORK HIGH AND REALIZE THAT IT IS ONLY SOMETHING TO BE USED ON YOUR OWN TIME have to go through **** for recreation.

Thanks, moron. Its only a shame that you didn't get arrested too.
"The sounds of the universe were joined together according to musical concord" -Plato

Quote by adamungar1
Don't quote me, but I think it's a requirement to pledge allegiance if you're running for president :S

myspace.com/musicartenergy
AIM: enmusicerartgy
This is weed is a bad idea. Not because it hurts you (which it doesn't), not because it hurts those around you (which it doesn't), not because it makes you a bum (which is doesn't), but because it's illegal.
Quote by enmusicerartgy
Dude, from everyone who treats it with responsibility and respect, UP YOURS. Its people like you who are keeping it illegal so people like me who DONT GO TO WORK HIGH AND REALIZE THAT IT IS ONLY SOMETHING TO BE USED ON YOUR OWN TIME have to go through **** for recreation.

Thanks, moron. Its only a shame that you didn't get arrested too.

Yeah, it's as if you were drinking at work.
Drinkers drink on their own time, so you should blaze on your own time too.
whats with these points?
Quote by AgentWiggles
Thanks, douche.

Quote by SlayingDragons
Dude...

Gear:
Ibanez SZ 520QM
Ibanez RG 450DXB
Pod XT Live
Peavey XXX Half Stack
Peavey Bandit 112
Epic Phail. Your resume is screwed.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
and i actually just got off work and they caught me
Quote by AgentWiggles
Thanks, douche.

Quote by SlayingDragons
Dude...

Gear:
Ibanez SZ 520QM
Ibanez RG 450DXB
Pod XT Live
Peavey XXX Half Stack
Peavey Bandit 112
Quote by Timothym
This is weed is a bad idea. Not because it hurts you (which it doesn't), not because it hurts those around you (which it doesn't), not because it makes you a bum (which is doesn't), but because it's illegal.

Wait you are gonna do something based on the fact its illegal? Wait here is a list of stuff you must follow http://www.dumblaws.com/random-laws
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
Quote by TranquilNight
Reminds me of American Beauty.

Ding ding. Same here.
All those points people are giving you are meaningless. What you really need are UG Tokens, but I'm not giving you any, because you've already been tokin' . . .

Don't do it again man. You gotta take work seriously if you want it to take you seriously.
Quote by markr17
go eat a hermanpherdite.

Damn, that suHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRHHHHHHHHHHh
MIM HSS strat
Boss Dd6
Buddah Wah
Diamond Memory Lane
Mesa Dual rect.

To Get:
Mesa lonestar [prolly trade my DR for it]
Xotic BB preamp
ISP decimator.
Stephen Designs '59 pups [waiting for them to come]
A new bridge pup.
Quote by sSyLc
All those points people are giving you are meaningless. What you really need are UG Tokens, but I'm not giving you any, because you've already been tokin' . . .

Don't do it again man. You gotta take work seriously if you want it to take you seriously.

oh my god that was epic
Quote by tayroar
Wait you are gonna do something based on the fact its illegal? Wait here is a list of stuff you must follow http://www.dumblaws.com/random-laws

Do you really think someone is going to arrest me if I scream at a haunted house? No one but the people who make those kinds of sites can quote those "laws". Everyone in the U.S. can tell you pot is illegal. And I'll admit those laws are just as unreasonable as
the banning of marijuana.

Don't get me wrong, I'm all for the legalization of it, that would save a lot of time and money. However, I think the worst thing people can do is lose faith in their government and go against it. Things like getting fired from your job happen.
Quote by Rockstar12345

Damn, that suHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRHHHHHHHHHHh

Dude, quit posting that retarded pictHNNNGGGGHHH
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
i got fired for posting videos of a coworker doing shinanigans in the back room of a department store
Fallen Into the Abyss of indignity, Doubt Does Not exist Or Dome Into Being Ignominious and Pale
Quote by Nekrofagist
i got fired for posting videos of a coworker doing shinanigans in the back room of a department store

Wouldn't the coworker get fired too?

he did
Fallen Into the Abyss of indignity, Doubt Does Not exist Or Dome Into Being Ignominious and Pale
why would you even tell us? that's like carmen electra in a guy's locker room. your gonna get fxcked by a minimum of 20 people.
the game
My friend got fired for dumping his girlfriend who worked at the same pharmacy. =\
haha loser

seriously though, just light up on your own time man, that wasn't the best idea, just lucky the cops didn't get involved. good luck in finding another job man.
My Gear:

Schecter Gryphon Ruby Red

Dunlop Original Crybaby
Jekyll and Hyde Ultimate Overdrive

Laney LC50
Vox AD15VT Valvetronix

My Youtube Channel, check it out!
http://www.youtube.com/user/SSnake77
Retard. You deserved no less and you're lucky they didn't call the police. It's a shame people think it is so cool to smoke dope ALL THE TIME and especially when they are going out in public. These retards ruin it for everybody else, a damn shame
Quote by archangels666
Find me someone who doesn't do that and I'll show you a man humping a hippopotamus.

Quote by Vigilantius
High chairs are for little girls. My kids eat gravel off of bare concrete.

Quote by SoccerRM1
i award you 420 points

haha.

you gotta be secret chill with it man. Stay cool as a cucumber.
Page 1 of 2