is it worth getting, is it a good tuner or should i buy something else. also how does it work when you buy the accessories and use it to power some other pedals?
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Fender Ash Lite Stratocaster
Ibanez ac70 acoustic
Ovation Celebrity
Fender Blues Jr
planet waves tuner-ts9dx tubescreamer-metal muff-boss ce-5-delta labs dd1 delay
Definitely not worth it IMO. Get the TU-80 (has built in metronome) or if you want a pedal a fender, planet waves or Korg.
Quote by doggy_hat
This chick that looked like shrek ****ed me while I was passed out on xanax. I screamed when I woke up.
Quote by BleedDeathMetal
Definitely not worth it IMO. Get the TU-80 (has built in metronome) or if you want a pedal a fender, planet waves or Korg.

i wouldn't

get the boss, built like a tank, and you can use a daisy chain power cable to power like 7 other pedals.
I've got one, and I really like it. The display lights are very bright, which helps on a dark stage.
It has a couple different settings for the display as well. As far as powering other pedals, it has an input for the wall adapter and an output for the for the other power string. It's a lot better than buying AC adapters for all your pedals.
If you want it to power other pedals you just need one 9v power adapter and a 20A Parallel DC Cord. You plug the 9v into the middle and the parallel DC cord to the left or right (can't remember which). It's not really worth getting the tuner, just get a korg. If your looking for a pedal that can power other pedals, I suggest the Boss Noise Suppressor. It's the same price and works well when I use compression and it cuts out the hiss and static fairly well for the price.
Schecter C-1 Elite
Gretsch 5120
Fender Ultra-Chorus Amp
Quote by Dr LeBrun
If you want it to power other pedals you just need one 9v power adapter and a 20A Parallel DC Cord. You plug the 9v into the middle and the parallel DC cord to the left or right (can't remember which). It's not really worth getting the tuner, just get a korg. If your looking for a pedal that can power other pedals, I suggest the Boss Noise Suppressor. It's the same price and works well when I use compression and it cuts out the hiss and static fairly well for the price.

You could just get a 1 spot daisy chain for $20 and power 8 pedals it plugs right into a boss power supply and doesn't produce any extra noise or anything it's how all my pedals are plugged in. I would probably get the fender pedal tuner I don't see a big difference except for the $60 difference.
Korg DT-10 pedal tuner or the newer pitchbalck model by korg but I like the Korg DT-10 better