Page 1 of 2
Apparently they are about to make it illegal to leave your car running unless you are in it....
Random Metal-X fact:

Metal-X now sponsors: Blood Culprit!

"Ass Fuckingly Loud"

\m/^_^\m/ New Songs Up!!! \m/^_^\m/
Murder, Rape, Torture, Crimes Against Humanity... aparently you have to be a "Doctor" to perform self taught surgery. La-dee-friggin-da.
Smoke Weed!
Quote by AgentWiggles
Thanks, douche.

Quote by SlayingDragons
Dude...

Gear:
Ibanez SZ 520QM
Ibanez RG 450DXB
Fender Big Apple Stratocaster
Pod XT Live
Peavey XXX Half Stack
Peavey Bandit 112
and a soul of Rock n' Roll
apparantly here, its illegal to say the pledge of allegiance (at school) anytime BUT in the morning. So you can only say it in the morning otherwise its a crime..
YELLOWFRIZBEE s FreezerBurn

Stepco's Master
|Colowomble 2016|PSN=yellowfrizbee| + UG Community Radio|
At a wake, mourners may eat no more than three sandwiches.

A woman can not be on top in sexual activities.

No gorilla is allowed in the back seat of any car.

Bullets may not be used as currency.

LULZ MASSACHUSETTS
it is not illegal to speed in missouri?

and why oral sex illegal...then i broke the law o no hang me...
Quote by kriscornella2@g
No. Argument if i hear fall out boy i get so angry i am more likely to kick someones ass than when i listen to iron maiden

Quote by GiantRaven
****ing Coheed freaks...

FREE WARPED TOUR TICKETS!!!
zune. i <3 my turd brown 30 gig.
Quote by tayroar
Ok this automatically opens up to Oklahoma because it was what I was looking at but yeah share the funniest dumb law in your area apparently Oral is illegal here and my state has a thing with dogs. http://www.dumblaws.com/laws/united-states/oklahoma

http://www.dumblaws.com/laws/united-states/maryland

Here too
Quote by brandooon
Buy both pickups. Rub icyhot on both of them. Sandwich your penis between them and walk to the nearest homeless shelter with your brand new icyhot penis sandwich.
Hahahaha in alabama salt on a railroad car is punishable by death. And in Alaska it is illegal to push a moose out of a moving airplane. You know someone has done that too.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
aww man
its illegal to have anal intercourse in cincinnati
Quote by metallicafan616
fial

Quote by Kevin97220
lol anything divided by zero is zero, why did you need a calculator for that?
lol florida-It's Illegal to sell your children
Men may not be seen publicly in any kind of strapless gown.
Having sexual relations with a porcupine is illegal.
You may not fart in a public place after 6 P.
You may not kiss your wife’s breasts. :'(
Quote by kriscornella2@g
No. Argument if i hear fall out boy i get so angry i am more likely to kick someones ass than when i listen to iron maiden

Quote by GiantRaven
****ing Coheed freaks...

FREE WARPED TOUR TICKETS!!!
zune. i <3 my turd brown 30 gig.
Quote by black007hawk2
In Florida, It's illegal to have sex with plants.

rofl!!! oh florida...*shakes head*
YELLOWFRIZBEE s FreezerBurn

Stepco's Master
|Colowomble 2016|PSN=yellowfrizbee| + UG Community Radio|
By law, anyone who has been drinking is “sober” until he or she “cannot hold onto the ground. (Lexington)

Illegal for a woman to drive a car unless there is a man either running or walking in front of it waving a red flag to warn approaching motorists and pedestrians. (Memphis)

To play pinball, one must be 18 years old. (Nashville)

Throwing stones is prohibited as it might break a window. (Nashville)

The definition of “dumb animal” includes every living creature.

You can’t shoot any game other than whales from a moving automobile.

Hollow logs may not be sold.

More than 8 women may not live in the same house because that would constitute a brothel.

It is illegal to use a lasso to catch a fish.

“Crimes against nature” are prohibited.

And last but not least

Giving and receiving oral sex is still prohibited by law.
Random Metal-X fact:

Metal-X now sponsors: Blood Culprit!

"Ass Fuckingly Loud"

\m/^_^\m/ New Songs Up!!! \m/^_^\m/
Last edited by Metal-X at Jan 31, 2008,
hahah Canadian Laws.

"If you are released from prison, it is required that you are given a handgun with bullets and a horse, so you can ride out of town."

I'm pulling that out if I ever go to prison.
How I wish, how I wish
That the world, that the world
Had just one
THROAT
And my fingers were around it

Literature thread
Horses are forbidden from eating fire hydrants where I used to live. In my state, One armed pianists must play for free and Doctors who treat a person with gonorrhea must report this to the local board of health and include the disease’s “probable origin”. Also, a man with a moustache may never kiss a woman in public.
"It is illegal to have the hind legs of farm animals in your boots." Oklahoma
haha animal ****ers

"A woman can not be on top in sexual activities." - Massachusetts, my state.
why do they make laws they know they cannot enforce?
Quote by tb89
"It is illegal to have the hind legs of farm animals in your boots." Oklahoma
haha animal ****ers

"A woman can not be on top in sexual activities." - Massachusetts, my state.
why do they make laws they know they cannot enforce?

Well are animals worse than plants for mister Florida up there?
heres some for texas. Its illegal to sell your eyes to someone. When two trains meet each other at a railroad crossing, each shall come to a full stop, and neither shall proceed until the other has gone. It is illegal to take more than three sips of beer at a time while standing. Up to a felony charge can be levied for promoting the use of, or owning more than six dildos. It is illegal for one to shoot a buffalo from the second story of a hotel. It is illegal to milk another person’s cow. Homosexual behavior is a misdemeanor offense.
Originally Posted by fatdanny
Also, check out Autopsy, the vocalist sounds like hes about to eat your grandmother while f
Quote by tayroar
Well are animals worse than plants for mister Florida up there?

I just thought that it was funny how they worded it. Instead of saying dont **** animals they just told you that you cannot have their hind legs in your boots to prevent them from running away. That is the reason why old Scottish shepards have tall boots.
Seven or more indians are considered a raiding or war party and it is legal to shoot them. This one is of Montana. I wonder if you quote on of these laws what would happen. "I thought they were a raiding party!"
its illegal in mcdonaugh ga to walk on the side walk with an ice cream cone in your back right pocket
Michigan:

- Cars may not be sold on Sunday.
- A woman isn’t allowed to cut her own hair without her husband’s permission.
- You may not swear in front of women and children.

What the fuck?
Quote by rebeltildeth87
heres some for texas. Its illegal to sell your eyes to someone. When two trains meet each other at a railroad crossing, each shall come to a full stop, and neither shall proceed until the other has gone. It is illegal to take more than three sips of beer at a time while standing. Up to a felony charge can be levied for promoting the use of, or owning more than six dildos. It is illegal for one to shoot a buffalo from the second story of a hotel. It is illegal to milk another person’s cow. Homosexual behavior is a misdemeanor offense.

I just read all those. Now I'm gonna go milk someone else's cow and see if I get in trouble for it.

"Homosexual behavior is a misdemeanor offense."

*sigh*...
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
It is illegal to drive a camel on the highway.

It’s still “legal” to hang someone for shooting your dog on your property.

http://www.dumblaws.com/laws/united-states/nevada
Quote by primusfan
if she's squatting over you it greatly increases the risk of breaking your dick in case it comes out. but that shouldn't be a problem for UGers because they all have 8" penises.
Doughnut holes and men with shaved chests are illegal here in the Corn State.
Here in Marion, Ohio its against the law to walk down the street backwards while eating a doughnut. In Provo, Utah its a felony to fish from the back of a camel. lol. Im a police officer and I think some of these are so ****ing stupid it makes my head hurt. No sex with plants? WTF? AWWW ****!! And I was gonna bang a cactus tonight. Damn the luck
Quote by PRSGuitars4ME
Here in Marion, Ohio its against the law to walk down the street backwards while eating a doughnut. In Provo, Utah its a felony to fish from the back of a camel. lol. Im a police officer and I think some of these are so ****ing stupid it makes my head hurt. No sex with plants? WTF? AWWW ****!! And I was gonna bang a cactus tonight. Damn the luck

Dude if you are planning on banging a cactus be sure its like an aloe vera plant a cactus would hurt like a bitch
Quote by metal4life592
I just read all those. Now I'm gonna go milk someone else's cow and see if I get in trouble for it.

"Homosexual behavior is a misdemeanor offense."

*sigh*...

hey, your a fellow texan. You ever hear some **** about being able to hang someone for stealing your horse? Ive been told by countless people that its an old law the government never changed or took out.
Originally Posted by fatdanny
Also, check out Autopsy, the vocalist sounds like hes about to eat your grandmother while f
I love this law
The legal age for straight sex is 16, unless the person is in the care/custody of the older person, in which case it is 18.

It's good to live in australia

Here is a funny one here
Only licensed electricians may change a light bulb.

???
Quote by Bartleby
i tune to drop-Z and string my guitar with barbed wire.

Quote by UncleCthulhu
we r all rlaeted bcuz teh bibel sez so we r al innbreads lolo

Prime Minister of Puppets of The Australia FTW Club

One of The 9 Winners of the Official 5th MOD Contest
Quote by rebeltildeth87
hey, your a fellow texan. You ever hear some **** about being able to hang someone for stealing your horse? Ive been told by countless people that its an old law the government never changed or took out.

Uhh...can't say that I have. That's pretty strange though...

Tell one of your unsuspecting friends to steal a horse, and see what happens.
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
Riverside, California
One may not carry a lunch down the street between 11 and 1 o’clock.
Kissing on the lips, unless both parties wipe their lips with carbonized rose water, is against the local health ordinance.
It is illegal not to drink milk.

I love Utah.
Wolfie, Moley, Witty, Dgmey, Grundy
It is illegal to cause a catastrophe.

Wolfie, Moley, Witty, Dgmey, Grundy
I currently reside in Singapore.

BUBBLEGUM/CHEWING GUM is banned.
Possession of an airgun is illegal.
No jehova's witnesses. I don't know if that religion is bad in anyway so I'll just list it first.
You can't have a gathering in a public area without notifying the cops about your activity and such.
EDIT: Oh and handheld catapults or batons are banned. Idk it somehow ticks me off.

Solve the problem through education. Not bans.
HI GUYS!
Page 1 of 2