long story short- I'm going to trade my amp for a new truck.

I really like the V3 but i mean im ridin in a 92 Ford ranger with 300k miles on it and i'd rather have a 06 Chevy S10 that i could get simi-cheap from my Great Uncle. And my band is kind of spilt up right now so its only me and my drummer and i dont need a huge amp anyways.

So im thinking getting a small amp over "ridin dirty"

Im thinking a VK112(used for about $300 or less)

I played a VK yesterday and today to make sure and honestly i like them quite a bit

Anyone have a differnt option besides this? Under $350

Only thing i could think of is a Classic 30 w/ Ts9

- - - - -
Sucks, you should just walk...
Quote by thrilla13w
The hotbar should be floating parallel to the principle axis at this point. Next, take a hammer, and beat yourself in the face while crying JIHAD. problem fixed.

Quote by Slaytanic1993
cowdude speaks words of infinite wisdomery.
Lol i thought about buying a bike for about 5 seconds untill i realized where i work is about 20 miles away
Just tell your great uncle to give you the truck and stop being a douche...
Quote by thrilla13w
The hotbar should be floating parallel to the principle axis at this point. Next, take a hammer, and beat yourself in the face while crying JIHAD. problem fixed.

Quote by Slaytanic1993
cowdude speaks words of infinite wisdomery.
Im not sure if hes my great uncle or just uncle but I tell him that everytime i see him, it hasn't worked very good. (Im the one who bought the Ranger from him in the first place)

But should i just get a Vk112? i have a few pedals
Id vote for the ValveKing, i've always liked peavey.

The only other suggestions I have might be a Randall, they've got some nice combo amps (though they're solid state) or Crate.
TheBurningFish wrote:
I don't mean to generalise but I don't believe the average Coldplay fan is a massive musical theory nut.

FS/FT: Cort SP1 Stratocaster
Zoom GFX5 fx processor
Washburn BD40 amp
$100 each OBO
VK or Classic 30 would be fine. Depends on whether you want a bit more of a high-gain amp or not.
And maybe we can fly away from here, surf on the debris of a broken scene...
If you like the VK, go for it.
Peavey 5150
Mesa Mark IV
Mesa Single Rectifier (Series 1)
Fender Custom Shop Tonemaster
Roland Microcube

-Whitebox OS 1x12
-Port City OS 1x12

Digidesign Eleven RackAxe Fx Ultra
Be aware that the valvekings do have quality issues, but if you get one that is in good condition and is reliable they sound good for the price. I have the 212 and upgraded the speakers, which gave the amp a much better tone and i would suggest you try it.