I unintentionally bend the low E, which cause it to go out of the fretboard. I use .10s on a Gibson scale guitar. Should I get .11s ?
Are you looking for a zombie online game?
Join the survivors at Dead Frontier
Coming out March 2008

DON'T GET A MARSHALL MG OR A LINE 6 SPIDER.
Put this in your sig if you don't like the usual threads about these amps.
get your guitar re set up
Quote by AgentWiggles
Thanks, douche.

Quote by SlayingDragons
Dude...

Gear:
Ibanez SZ 520QM
Ibanez RG 450DXB
Fender Big Apple Stratocaster
Pod XT Live
Peavey XXX Half Stack
Peavey Bandit 112
and a soul of Rock n' Roll
I'm not really sure what the problem is....Are you bending others strings that hit the low E or is it bending while you're playing?....
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
i think i know what you mean...you mean that when your playing you bend the low E upwards and it goes off the fret board. if that is what you ment then you just gotta get used to not doing that because i used to do that when i first started playing but it doesn't happen to me anymore.
Quote by Themann810
whenever im about to bang a chick she turns into a guy WTF why does this happen
yeah it sounds to me like its just a problem with your technique. try playing whatever it is youre playing super slow with no bending... then gradualy increase speed with no bending.

unless i misunderstand your problem in which case get an ibanez.
K thanks. i don't do it with other guitars though. Just mine. Mostly happens on higher strings where higher fret access is terrible, because of a single cutaway design.
Coming out March 2008

In fact I'm not supposed to bend up on the low e string. I only bend up when I play on the G, B and high E strings, which are the thinner strings. So you're the wrong one there.
Coming out March 2008