Where do i go to get the spells that you can cast on someone to make them freak out and kill people>?
God, I stopped playing Oblivion a long time ago.

If I remember correctly, it depends on your level whether or not it will appear in a merchant's inventory. What level are you?

EDIT: Better yet, just get into the academy and make it yourself. That's always the easiest method.
Last edited by Teufel at Feb 1, 2008,
i dont know man.. sorry

im not really a mage in that game.. i made a custom class.. kinda inbetween like an assasin and a warrior and an archer of some kind
Jesus wouldn't give you the sweat off of his balls if you were dying of thirst.
Quote by Code-E
God, you've gotta be UG's only moron!

Quote by magnum1117
that's right,you certainly are UG's only moron.

Quote by necrosis1193
Read the moron's posts, ironically enough he knows what he says.
oh i heard theres this elf in emperial who gives you a search bar whenever u need help...

but seriously, join the mages guild, ull be able to make spells and stuff
JOIN THE SANDWICH GROUP!!!!

GROUP!
What school of magic is it?

You should just do alchemy. It's the best.
Quote by Jminnich500
yea last week me and my freind kyle were in the bathroom at school and this kid was takin a **** so we decided to make a piss arch over the stall and onto his face...it was priceless
you mean Frenzy spells? Console commands ftw if you play on PC. I wouldn't know where to get them in stores; I never use magic.

http://www.uesp.net has some awesome info about Elder Scrolls, use that website for pretty much anything you need to know about the games.
Quote by JoshXXXXX
you mean Frenzy spells? Console commands ftw if you play on PC. I wouldn't know where to get them in stores; I never use magic.

http://www.uesp.net has some awesome info about Elder Scrolls, use that website for pretty much anything you need to know about the games.

I could understand not using magic occasionally, but never? You miss out on a large part of the game.
Quote by National_Anthem
Quote by Weeping_Demon7

Worst-Atheists (because 90% of them are arrogant bastards)
Best- Music

90% of people are arrogant bastards, regardless of religion.
well im only level 5 and i dont want to be a mage and i dont want to join the mages guild i just want to buy it or whatever. and i need to know where.
\
or how do i learn how to make spells?
Level 5? I don't think you can even use it.
Quote by National_Anthem
Quote by Weeping_Demon7

Best- Music

level 5?!

noob
Quote by Code-E

Quote by magnum1117

Quote by necrosis1193
Quote by p o e
level 5?!

noob

haha well ya i just bought this game yesterday
oh ok if its only been a day then thats acceptable
Quote by Code-E

Quote by magnum1117

Quote by necrosis1193
Quote by Jabman
I could understand not using magic occasionally, but never? You miss out on a large part of the game.

Dude, the only magic I EVER use is to heal myself after thwacking stuff with my longsword/bow. All of my magic schools (with the exception of restoration) are still at the starting level. Hell, even my intellect/wisdom is only at 30. You don't need magic in this game. You don't even need magic to become guildmaster of the mage's guild, you can do every one of those quests with melee/ranged weapons.

Also, it's more likely that you'd need to be level 15-20 at least in order to use higher-level magic.
Thus sayeth the Lord.

<//////>~
Last edited by musicianamedave at Feb 1, 2008,
Quote by Jabman
I'll use it if I absolutely must, as I had to in order to go through quite a few Mages Guild quests, but otherwise I'm usually sneaking + shooting people, or less commonly hacking people up.
Quote by JoshXXXXX
I'll use it if I absolutely must, as I had to in order to go through quite a few Mages Guild quests, but otherwise I'm usually sneaking + shooting people, or less commonly hacking people up.

+1

ill use my enchanted glass longsword in conjunction with sneaking and my enchanted glass bow.. glass weapons FTW!
Quote by Code-E

Quote by magnum1117

Quote by necrosis1193
Quote by musicianamedave
Dude, the only magic I EVER use is to heal myself after thwacking stuff with my longsword/bow. All of my magic schools (with the exception of restoration) are still at the starting level. Hell, even my intellect/wisdom is only at 30. You don't need magic in this game. You don't even need magic to become guildmaster of the mage's guild, you can do every one of those quests with melee/ranged weapons.
I never use magic to attack but come on! I'm a very
stealthy person who can kill someone without them even knowing I was there, using magic like chameleon makes it so much easier and interesting.
Quote by National_Anthem
Quote by Weeping_Demon7

Best- Music

how do i get chamelean and frenzy and all these awesome spells u guys are talking about?
TS.. just try playing the game.. you should try to Mages Guild if you want spells at all.. most other spell vendors suck
Quote by Code-E

Quote by magnum1117

Quote by necrosis1193
Quote by Jabman
I never use magic to attack but come on! I'm a very
stealthy person who can kill someone without them even knowing I was there, using magic like chameleon makes it so much easier and interesting.

Oh puh-shaw. Just level up your sneak to 100 after you leave the sewers and you'll never need Chameleon.

(Oh, and OP, as soon as you hit level 10 I'd suggest you go get the Skeleton Key. It saves you a lot of money on lock picks)
Thus sayeth the Lord.

<//////>~
Level up, mages guild. That simple.

You can only get the best spells from there.
Quote by National_Anthem
Quote by Weeping_Demon7

Best- Music

Quote by musicianamedave
Oh puh-shaw. Just level up your sneak to 100 after you leave the sewers and you'll never need Chameleon.

(Oh, and OP, as soon as you hit level 10 I'd suggest you go get the Skeleton Key. It saves you a lot of money on lock picks)

I am level 100 sneak. I got it during the great heist.
Quote by National_Anthem
Quote by Weeping_Demon7

Best- Music

Quote by p o e
+1

ill use my enchanted glass longsword in conjunction with sneaking and my enchanted glass bow.. glass weapons FTW!
max sneak + max marksman + Daedric bow + Daedric arrows + headshot = win

Quote by musicianamedave
+109870987 on the skeleton key, arguably one of the most useful items in the game.
where do i get the skeleton key? and if i use that frenzy spell and make everyone kill eachother will i go to jail for it? thanks for the help guys
dont worry about jail.. its just a bedroll and a little bit of decreased skill.. its not as bad as real jail with buttrape
Quote by Code-E

Quote by magnum1117

Quote by necrosis1193
^^ Pretty easy quest:

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Oblivion:Nocturnal

The reward is an unbreakable lockpick that gives you a +40 security buff.

Edit: And if I remember correctly Jail can actually be useful if you've leveled your primary skills to 100 and haven't hit the level cap yet. Just kill some folks, go to jail for it, lose some skills, gain them back, and level more.
Thus sayeth the Lord.

<//////>~
Last edited by musicianamedave at Feb 1, 2008,
Blessing of Mania in Shivering Isles
to get it go through Mania's gate of madness

...God i'm sad