hey pit, just wonderin if anyone else is in the same boat as me. so in high school, i partied my a$$ off, did a lot of stupid stuff, made a lot of mistakes, got into a lot of trouble, but had a lot of fun doing it. by the time i got into college, i was tired of partying and causing trouble. now i am just in a chill mode with a lot of college kids just now getting to their crazy years and doin sh*t i did in highschool. i have found a couple people in the same boat as me and thats cool, but i sometimes think i went out of order of the years you are supposed to go crazy and the years you are supposed to be somewhat good. i was just wonderin if anyone here has done something similar. and while your at it, share some fun stories.
i'm kind of in that stage right now
but i'm still in high school, so i think it's temporary
Looks like someone woke up on the wrong side of the cake this morning!

yeah, that's an inside joke. i made it different colors and sizes to be obnoxious...
You should continue having parties, I'm in highschool and I smoke weed drink and generally party all the time and I plan to continue that
Well I'm right in the middle of that stage right now, so I can sorta relate I guess. It's gonna suck when I finally find myself looking back and thinking "Damn, where did the time go?"
Quote by Ninjake
... isn't mung like, a bean?
meh, I did what you did. You went crazy but got burnt out on it... and would rather just chill with a few friends and get drunk instead of going crazy and getting drunk with 100's or people packed in one apartment... theres nothing wrong with that.

I just have some friends over... they bring guitars/djimbaes/guitar hero/whatever... and we drink and chill. I think its more fun than partying anyways...
Quote by guitarslutxxx
hey pit, just wonderin if anyone else is in the same boat as me. so in high school, i partied my a$$ off, did a lot of stupid stuff, made a lot of mistakes, got into a lot of trouble, but had a lot of fun doing it. by the time i got into college, i was tired of partying and causing trouble. now i am just in a chill mode with a lot of college kids just now getting to their crazy years and doin sh*t i did in highschool. i have found a couple people in the same boat as me and thats cool, but i sometimes think i went out of order of the years you are supposed to go crazy and the years you are supposed to be somewhat good. i was just wonderin if anyone here has done something similar. and while your at it, share some fun stories.

You were IN order....don't worry about it.
Quote by FrenchyFungus
Hey y'all!!! Me and my friend were over at her house. I we were wonder what guys think when they see a hot girl at the mall or whatever walk by. (We're both pretty as y'all would say "blonde" sometimes).

Quote by rabidguitarist
I just look like some homo.
Wow... Your life shouldn't be so predictable. I'm also in college and have come to the conclusion that partying is highly overrated.
i sound old, but its better this way, i got all my partying out the summer between college and high school, and then some more during freshman year. its better to get it out early, because in high school you can get away with alot more. but in college you actually have to apply yourself or you'll get dropped. its good to do something stupid every once in a while, but make the best out of college while you're there
Quote by SleightOfHand
****in right budday! grunge is the shiite!

didnt read ur post tho so dont know what im agreeing to.

Quote by horloko
Good. More centaur pussy for me.

Quote by myearshurt

God bless you GrungeBeatle

yea, im not sayin i dont like college, its cool.....its just weird because i used to be the one getting partys together and makin sure everyone is havin fun....now i just like to get a few buddies together and drink a little bit, and everyone in a while go do something stupid....its just weird because its a big transition of what i used to be like, looking back, it was fun and i wouldnt change anything about it, but now i just have no desire to be like that anymore......damn i sound emo
Partying tends to be cyclic. There are times when you party, and times when you don't.

Generally, you party when you shouldn't.

[/important rule #5491]
thats how its supposed to be. high school is when you can screw around. college is when you are meant to get serious and prepare for life in the real world.