Hey all~

I've had a pressing question that Guitar Hero 3's final song has brought about... Does anyone know of a tab form (to Dragonforce's Through the Fire and Flames, if it wasn't already obvious) of the keyboard into to the song? Or how a good way of getting it tabbed would be?
Is there not one on this site? Let me go look around...

Edit: There's a Powertab of it here: http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/tabs/d/dragonforce/through_the_fire_and_flames_power_tab.htm

If you don't have Powertab, it's a free software you can download.
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
use power tab, it has the tabs as well as the notation on it
Jackson DXMG -> Vai Morley Wah -> Korg Black Tuner -> (Need a delay) -> Maxon OD808 -> BBE Sonic Maximizer -> ISP Noisegate -> Mesa Boogie Mark IV
Gah, that song isn't even worth unlocking because I'll NEVER beat it on hard.
Don't get me wrong I love that song... and Guitar hero... But it really annoys me that I have to play the keyboard parts when the game is "guitar" hero.
by 'keyboard into to the song' did you mean 'keyboard intro to the song'?

In which case, I'm pretty damn sure it's 2 spanish guitars, not a keyboard.

And the most popular guitar pro tab for it on UG also has 2 spanish (nylon-stung acoustic) guitars for it...
I too thought the intro was a keyboard. It's actually an acoustic/spanish guitar (heard it from Herman Li himself over on the Dragonforce forums last year, as I asked the question myself). The reason it's played on keyboard live is because it's impossible to switch guitars like that. Having Vadim bang it out on keyboard (which is very easy.. C D Eb C D Eb F Bb G Ab F G Eb F D and repeat 7 times) is much easier.
^thats the sound being produced by the keyboard preset maybe?

EDIT: that was to the guy 2 posts up.

and i guess i was wrong.
Youtube covers

[url="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrJumboHumbo[/URL"]
It isn't a keyboard part, it's a classical guitar with effects on.

So stop whining about playing keyboards part in a guitar hero game. -_-'
Quote by JilaX^
It isn't a keyboard part, it's a classical guitar with effects on.

So stop whining about playing keyboards part in a guitar hero game. -_-'

So I was wrong...
The thing is, it's a keyboard preset played on a keyboard... the preset is Spanish acoustic guitar.
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
Quote by PlayMadness
The thing is, it's a keyboard preset played on a keyboard... the preset is Spanish acoustic guitar.

Yeah I'm sure it is...because Herman Li would lie about it to his fans on his forum... See below.

Quote by Empathica1928
I too thought the intro was a keyboard. It's actually an acoustic/spanish guitar (heard it from Herman Li himself over on the Dragonforce forums last year, as I asked the question myself). The reason it's played on keyboard live is because it's impossible to switch guitars like that. Having Vadim bang it out on keyboard (which is very easy.. C D Eb C D Eb F Bb G Ab F G Eb F D and repeat 7 times) is much easier.

Besides, I can hear it sounds like a spanish guitar, and I always thought it was a spanish guitar...well, knew it was a spanish guitar.