Hi guys

I have $1000 to spend on a modeling amp
I play rock / blues

to give you an example of the prices of things were I'm from
a Roland Cube 30x is $525 and a Vox AD50VT $560

what do you recomend ?
so where are you from? can u give us a website that gives prices for amps in your country?

and why are you intent on modelling?
I reccomend a flextone if you really want a modeling amp. (psssst, i really think you should get a tube combo though)
Gear:
Fender Highway One HSS Strat
Art & Lutherie Cedar Acoustic
Line6 UX2
No amp ... Help me find an amp
The Digitech (I know, I know) GSP1101 is actually the most spectacular digital modeling pre-amp I've ever heard. You could probably find it and a Mesa 20/20 poweramp used for $1000. I suggest giving both a listen.
Someones knowledge of guitar companies spelling determines what amps you can own. Really smart people can own things like Framus because they sound like they might be spelled with a "y" but they aren't.
If that's in USD, you may want to look for a used Hughes and Kettner Switchblade. Onboard FX, all-tube design.
Ibanez RGA121 | ESP LTD H-1000
Axe-FX Standard
Quote by Tuckers
so where are you from? can u give us a website that gives prices for amps in your country?

and why are you intent on modelling?

I'm from Australia, and yeah I'm intent on a modelling amp because
I can't afford a good valve and a Boss GT8 , so I want a good modelling amp
ok fair enough,

try a vox ad60vt/ad60vtx. used you might be able to get the 120 watt version
maybe a 40 watt line 6 spider valve or flextone III

personally i think that you would be much happier playing rock and blues on something like a peavey classic 30 and then buying pedals as you need them
Quote by Dantheman187
Hi guys

I have $1000 to spend on a modeling amp
I play rock / blues

to give you an example of the prices of things were I'm from
a Roland Cube 30x is $525 and a Vox AD50VT $560

what do you recomend ?

if that price is in US$, you should look around for a better price, going on the £-$ difference, you should be paying between about $250 to $400 for a cube 30x
Quote by Cog
if that price is in US$, you should look around for a better price, going on the £-$ difference, you should be paying between about $250 to $400 for a cube 30x

It's Australia. The prices over there are ridiculous (from what I've read).
Quote by Lunchbox362
This thread if fail in almost every way imaniganable.