I'm in a bad way...what should i do...one knee and a ring held up..and a no....shes sleepin in the other room now..but im on the edge
What are you talking about? Proposing?

Hey guys! I just started playing electric guitar should I get a Gabson Lay Pall or a Femdor Startokaster. I like the picks on the gabsons but i like how sweet femdors look. Beforre i get a gabson what company makes them?
too little info to say, but i'll say do it

edit: so she said no?
:
BC Rich Bronze Warlock
Ibanez Artcore AFS75T
Fender CD-SCE140 Acoustic Electric
1962 Guild MKIII Classical
what did she say.. just no?

ask her why.. if you feel close enough to propose yall can talk it over
Jesus wouldn't give you the sweat off of his balls if you were dying of thirst.
Quote by Code-E
God, you've gotta be UG's only moron!

Quote by magnum1117
that's right,you certainly are UG's only moron.

Quote by necrosis1193
Read the moron's posts, ironically enough he knows what he says.
If you have to ask us if you should propose, then you shouldn't do it.

Or, if she said no, then... What are you going to do? Bring the ring back, go on with your life. Who knows what will happen in the future?
Quote by Goblumich07
too little info to say, but i'll say do it

he may have already done it?

if you havent.. do it man.. but just do it when shes sleeping.. she cant say no if she doesnt hear you.
All i got is my UG brothers..o god...im a dumb ass. im 22 and im in love for years...i thought it be the right thing
Umm.... are you on the edge as in suicide?
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
dude... relax. go lay down on the couch and get some sleep. work it out in the morning.
:
BC Rich Bronze Warlock
Ibanez Artcore AFS75T
Fender CD-SCE140 Acoustic Electric
1962 Guild MKIII Classical
My guess is that the TS has asked for anal one too many times.

Pit Joke Circa 2005 courtesy of me.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
Well... i guess i feel honoured that all he has is us.

dude youre only gonna get a few serious responces.. before i give you mine.. hear this

a murder-suicide always gets things done in my household.

now for the serious answer.. honestly dude, ive been turned down before (although not for marriage).. and ive moved on. Trust me its the ones you love for a long time that will turn you down.
lol.. dudes you got this all wrong.. hes already proposed.. she sed no and now shes in another room... hes pretty beat up about it
New Playlist On My Profile

Quote by chll
i think she's a horny type girl

cuz 1 tym io remember she asked me to kiss her
try stabilizing your life for her, stable job and what not. wait a few months. tell her you love her every day. try again.
dont take any guff from these bastards man

Quote by Fenderhippie69
I only smoke when I've been drinking and I only drink when I've been smoking.
Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER
Umm.... are you on the edge as in suicide?

no no...im sorry i spoke a word of this...im just a pit monkey and they have alot of good advise
She said no and then took a nap in your house? You haven't lost her dude.

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
ay mate love be a bitch... but a worthy bitch all the same. did you romance her first or did you just pull it outa nowhere?
Quote by casualty01

btw, you're annoying me.

banned.

Cas-
Quote by AcsticRckr89
dont take it as a bad thing... as long as she still wants to be with you, there's hope for the future... she wouldnt stay with you if she wasnt thinking about one day saying yes... just talk it over with her

kinda like crank the tunes and chill?
Quote by jthm_guitarist
She said no and then took a nap in your house? You haven't lost her dude.

**** YES!

IVE BEEN SIGGED!

This is the happyest day of my life. Uhm id like to thank jesus, satan for killing jesus, all my homies at interscope records, all the married couples in the world, and dean guitars!

we did it angie!
Quote by Bair
no no...im sorry i spoke a word of this...im just a pit monkey and they have alot of good advise

hey don't worry about it. Your only 22. You'll find the person who is right for you. Maybe this girl really isn't the one. Or maybe she just isn't ready for that much of a major relationship yet.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
thank you guys...im gonna feel like a idiot tomorrow when she looks at me..
Quote by Bair
thank you guys...im gonna feel like a idiot tomorrow when she looks at me..

no problem.

Quote by Bair
kinda like crank the tunes and chill?

yeah.. just relax man... its not like your the only one this has ever happened to... it probably happens more than you think... now she knows that you love her and that you want to commit yourself to her... it might have just caught her off guard... just continue to be yourself, and hopefully someday she'll be ready
Quote by AcsticRckr89
yeah.. just relax man... its not like your the only one this has ever happened to... it probably happens more than you think... now she knows that you love her and that you want to commit yourself to her... it might have just caught her off guard... just continue to be yourself, and hopefully someday she'll be ready

your 100% right...but its hard...i put my self out there...i aint gonna become some emo but damn
Quote by Bair
your 100% right...but its hard...i put my self out there...i aint gonna become some emo but damn

sometimes you just gotta do that, just put yourself out there, sometimes it doesnt turn out the way you may have hoped... but this may end up being a positive thing... what looks negative at first may end up being a good thing in a few years... if she wasnt ready and then said yes, it wouldnt have been a good marraige, but now your marriage will be stronger if she does say yes when she is ready... at least now she knows your ready to take the next step... and when she's ready, be there for her... let her know your offer still stands whenever she's ready
It may feel like crap but just remember it'll pass eventually. You gota find something that'll take the feeling away.

Ahem* Make up sex *Ahem
Wear the ring you got her. Doesn't matter how girly it is, wear it. Women can't stay away from jewelry for long. Seeing it every day like that.... She'll be begging you to marry her.

Then you can bribe her for anal.
I'm not a fan of facts. You see, the facts can change, but my opinion will never change, no matter what the facts are. - Stephen Colbert