Ok im sure this has been asked before but i couldnt find the answer in the search so bare with me...im a broke college student and i love me a LP i have a MAXIMUM of $350 i can spend on a new guitar which i know severely limits my selection..i really want a LP but i cant afford a REAL one. Can anyone suggest a copy that isnt crap?
Sig go here.
Epi standard is $400.
You could look into Michael Kelly guitars.

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
Quote by Educated_Rokker

Well I duno if he is in austin, but that is one example of a used LP that is good for the price.
epi lp standard
Quote by RetroGunslinger
this is like comparing a flushing toilet to a hole in the ground
agile al-3000
rondomusic.com
Quote by masterk1818
Ya well when i wrestle/play with my dog he sometimes jumps on my back and starts humping me. But should he be doing this if he is neutered?

Quote by InvaderTSN
Wrestle with him naked. He'll ruv you rong time.

flickr
Quote by SeveralSpecies

....no homo?
Epi LP Standard would be your best bet, if you can find one of the rare good ones.

Failing that, Tokai, Vintage and ESP's cheaper LTD brand would be your best best for good copies. Tokai are good all-round copies, Vintage are slightly more orientated for blues, ESP/LTD's are more suited to metal; no matter what you play, one of those three would suit you. Just don't buy the very cheapest LTD's if you go down the metal route, as the very cheapest LTD's are really rather poor. The cheaper Vintage and Tokai's are so amazing either, though they're not quite as bad as the lowest LTD's. A mid-range model from any of those three brands will do you fine though.

Personally, I would skip Agile or MK. Michael Kelly guitars have just never, ever impressed me, even the supposed 'better' ones, and pretty much the same goes for Agile. Additionally, they can be hard to find in stores, and buying online should only be done if you're really, really desperate.
Quote by bokuho

Personally, I would skip Agile or MK. Michael Kelly guitars have just never, ever impressed me, even the supposed 'better' ones, and pretty much the same goes for Agile. Additionally, they can be hard to find in stores, and buying online should only be done if you're really, really desperate.

I love you. Seems like your the only other person who see that anout MK guitars
Guitars
- Schecter Tempest
- Epi LP Custom
- Ovation Acoustic
- BC Rich Dagger
Quote by suprfly

Amps & Effects
- B-52 AT-100
- Girlfriend (doubles as a Tube Screamer)
- Steve Vai Bad horsie 2

Quote by MightyAl
This strength is built and maintained by masturbation.