Page 1 of 5
I don't know if it could get any more fucking disturbing than this, but it's straight off CNN.

http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/01/31/baby.microwave.ap/index.html

Quote by CNN.com
DAYTON, Ohio (AP) -- A former cellmate of a woman accused of killing her month-old baby by burning the girl in a microwave testified Thursday that the woman confessed to the crime, saying the baby "fit right in" the oven.
art.china.jpg

China Arnold could face the death penalty if a jury finds she deliberately killed her baby in a microwave oven.

Linda Williams testified that she developed a sexual relationship with defendant China Arnold when the two were cellmates in the Montgomery County jail in March.

Arnold confided in her about what happened to her baby, Wiliams said.

Arnold feared that her boyfriend believed he wasn't the child's father and that he was going to leave her, Williams told the jury.

"She said she put the baby into the microwave and started it and left the house," Williams said.

Williams said she asked Arnold how she got the child into the oven.

"She said she fit right in," Williams said.

Sitting at the defense table, the 27-year-old Arnold showed little emotion as her trial got under way in the August 2005 death of Paris Talley at their Dayton home.

Under cross-examination by defense attorney Jon Paul Rion, Williams acknowledged that she met with detectives after the alleged conversation and told them Arnold had said she didn't know how the baby died.

Williams, who has since been released from jail, said she lied to detectives in that initial interview because she had feelings for Arnold.

In his opening statement, Rion said: "The evidence is going to show that she did not purposely take the life of her own baby."

Rion said that other people had access to the baby, that Arnold was intoxicated to the point of blacking out when the child died and that people questioned about the case changed their stories. Rion also raised questions about the reliability of the science when it comes to determining the effect of microwaves on humans.

Thermal burns on the baby were different from those that would have been suffered from a fire, electrical shock, hot water, an iron or chemicals, said Russell Uptegrove, a forensic pathologist with the Montgomery County coroner's office. It took him awhile to consider that the burns might have come from a microwave oven, he said.

"It was so heinous to think of that, that I couldn't convince myself it was a real possibility," Uptegrove said.

DNA recovered from the ceiling of the oven matched that of the baby, he said.

During the opening statement by Assistant Montgomery County Prosecutor Daniel Brandt, a photo of the burned baby was flashed on a screen for the 12-member jury to see. Arnold sat quietly, occasionally jotting notes on a yellow legal pad.

Brandt said Arnold killed the child after arguing with her boyfriend over whether they had been faithful to each other.

When the couple took the baby to the hospital, Brandt said, Arnold exclaimed: "'I killed my baby. I killed my baby."'

Brandt said Arnold later told police it never would have happened had she not gotten so drunk. He said Arnold, who has been in jail since she was charged in November 2006, told Williams she had killed the baby in the microwave and other inmates that she hadn't meant to do it.

Rion said Arnold, who has three sons, loved having a daughter and quit college and her job so she could stay home and take care of her. Rion said that Arnold's boyfriend was the father of the child, and that it couldn't have been anyone else.
███████████████
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams.
████████████
I heard about another case of this a few years back, truly disturbing.
Emo is to music as etch-a-sketch is to art.

Quote by TMVolta19
Music can't really be judged, since it's all on the same level. Unless it's screamo. then it sucks.
Wow. Ooh, I also remember a mother left her baby in the freezer or something years ago.
Where's that confounded bridge?

Try to realize it's all within yourself
no one else can make you change
And to see you're really only very small
and life flows on within you and without you.
Quote by ZeppMuffins
Wow. Ooh, I also remember a mother left her baby in the freezer or something years ago.

haha babysicle, but seriously that's awful.
Emo is to music as etch-a-sketch is to art.

Quote by TMVolta19
Music can't really be judged, since it's all on the same level. Unless it's screamo. then it sucks.
Wow. That's ****ed up.
Quote by Soulinfector
Am I a bad person 'cause I giggled when I read "fits right in"?

Yes.

There's way better dead baby jokes than that...
I wonder how it tasted.........?
My Gear:

Jackson DXMG
Jackson KVX10
Hoyer Acoustic
Randall RG100ES
ZW-45 Zakk Wylde Crybaby

WARNING!: Every thread i touch dies.......
Quote by Soulinfector
Am I a bad person 'cause I giggled when I read "fits right in"?

yes, you're messed up if you think any part of this is funny
stories about children dying are so sad
like there was a story in the paper a little ago about a mom who was bipolar and pushed her 6 year old off a cliff, and dropped her baby afterwards, drove home, and called the cops on herself
and there was another one where these kids (12 or 13 years old) took a toddler to some train tracks and made him stay there, and watched him get run over by a train
ugh
people suck sometimes
Looks like someone woke up on the wrong side of the cake this morning!

yeah, that's an inside joke. i made it different colors and sizes to be obnoxious...
She should get life sentence, it's a lot worse than death, i can't believe anyone who would do that, in australia, a baby who was only hours old was found dead in a public toilet at a camping ground.

Gee the world is f*cked up these days
Quote by Bartleby
i tune to drop-Z and string my guitar with barbed wire.

Quote by UncleCthulhu
we r all rlaeted bcuz teh bibel sez so we r al innbreads lolo

Prime Minister of Puppets of The Australia FTW Club

One of The 9 Winners of the Official 5th MOD Contest
it amazes me how many sickos find this funny, I hate to be a killjoy, but there are limits to humor
this is where "an eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth," fits perfectly for this situation
--
--
I'm Always Thinking...

--
--
Quote by rosamamosa
stories about children dying are so sad
like there was a story in the paper a little ago about a mom who was bipolar and pushed her 6 year old off a cliff, and dropped her baby afterwards, drove home, and called the cops on herself
and there was another one where these kids (12 or 13 years old) took a toddler to some train tracks and made him stay there, and watched him get run over by a train
ugh
people suck sometimes

yeah that was here in san francisco. you live in the bay?
███████████████
████████████
Quote by Dimster Ds
Gee the world is f*cked up these days

The world's always been fucked up. You just hear a lot more of it these days because of the advances in media.
Quote by bludwolfrocks
demonhunter is a christian, hes above us all ..(sigh)

no, I'm at the same level, if I was above you all I wouldn't be shocked. Since I am, its means I expect better from you, because we're all at the same level
Oh Jesus. I hardly ever get disturbed, but wow..
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by westo
yeah that was here in san francisco. you live in the bay?

no, kinda near (like within 100 miles) of it though
Looks like someone woke up on the wrong side of the cake this morning!

yeah, that's an inside joke. i made it different colors and sizes to be obnoxious...
Quote by bludwolfrocks
uh ok... demonhunter... really? theres better christian metal bands out there

better is a matter of opinion...if you mean there are more technically talented bands, or bands with better songwriters, then yes, you are probably right. But I enjoy their music. And countering my point by dissing one of my favorite bands isn't really very mature of you, but thats ok, I don't really care.
Quote by Hexagram
this is where "an eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth," fits perfectly for this situation

I have a strong feeling that the mother wouldn't "fit right in," as she had stated about the baby. However, I agree. The crazy bitch does deserve the death penalty. That is ****ing sickening, and I cannot believe that someone could actually do that to their child. Just when I was starting to gain some respect for this world...
My Rig:

Guitars:
Schecter C-1 Classic (Deep Sea Green)
Jackson DK2M Snow White Edition
BC Rich Mockingbird Special X

Amps:
Mesa Boogie Express 5:50 212
Roland Microcube

RIP Kevin Robert Swerdfiger
September 15 1991 - May 16 2008
Quote by bludwolfrocks
uh ok... demonhunter... really? theres better christian metal bands out there

dude, get the hell out of this thread. you're kicking it to shits.
███████████████
████████████
Quote by Dillona

Fits right in!

omg.. wow thats to perfect...
Quote by Karl Sanders
its like a four finger, diminished thingy
Quote by demonhunter2
what is wrong with you?

I'm just a guy who's curious how it tasted, i don't condone the eating pf babies, but i wouldn't mind hearing from the lady on how it tasted.
My Gear:

Jackson DXMG
Jackson KVX10
Hoyer Acoustic
Randall RG100ES
ZW-45 Zakk Wylde Crybaby

Quote by SGRipper
I'm just a guy who's curious how it tasted, i don't condone the eating pf babies, but i wouldn't mind hearing from the lady on how it tasted.

she didn't eat it, she put it in the microwave and left the house...so hearing from the lady wouldn't satisfy your sadistic curiosity
Woah that's br00tal!!!
Se habla español

Quote by pinheadslts75
People come up with the dumbest names for sexual acts. And the most disgusting concepts for sexual acts.

I'm tempted to report this thread because of how weird this is getting.

I saw x/taluha get her clock
Quote by demonhunter2
she didn't eat it, she put it in the microwave and left the house...so hearing from the lady wouldn't satisfy your sadistic curiosity

you probably wouldn't get a good cook if you just microwaved it, maybe put it on the BBQ or cook it like a turkey.
Quote by Karl Sanders
Quote by kinzoku
you probably wouldn't get a good cook if you just microwaved it, maybe put it on the BBQ or cook it like a turkey.

I hope you never have a kid pal, you seem a little obsessed with eating one
Quote by demonhunter2

Ahhh well, glad, she didn't. Not as psychotic as i originally thought. O well I may never know, probably a good thing thought that i won't.
My Gear:

Jackson DXMG
Jackson KVX10
Hoyer Acoustic
Randall RG100ES
ZW-45 Zakk Wylde Crybaby

This is sick, why the f*ck are people talking about cooking babies and eating them, you sick f*cks

EDIT: Most of the people would have been joking but looking at the start of the thread, this isn't a good place to do it
Quote by Bartleby
i tune to drop-Z and string my guitar with barbed wire.

Quote by UncleCthulhu
we r all rlaeted bcuz teh bibel sez so we r al innbreads lolo

Prime Minister of Puppets of The Australia FTW Club

One of The 9 Winners of the Official 5th MOD Contest
Quote by demonhunter2
I hope you never have a kid pal, you seem a little obsessed with eating one

lmao...yeah i took it to far...
Quote by Karl Sanders
Page 1 of 5