Let us all unite under one banner! A really, really big banner! Post pics of your fat selves.

I'm not a fan of facts. You see, the facts can change, but my opinion will never change, no matter what the facts are. - Stephen Colbert

I feel left out.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
I feel left out.

Eat more McDonalds!
I'm not a fan of facts. You see, the facts can change, but my opinion will never change, no matter what the facts are. - Stephen Colbert

you might arouse those who are inflicted with a severe belly button fettish
Squier Classic Vibe Custom
Vox Pathfinder 15R
Fender Jazz Bass
Quote by Link.JohnIrving
Eat more McDonalds!

I'm not in any way joking or exaggerating when I say this:

My entire diet consists of soda, hamburgers, and pizza. Sometimes chicken. Nothing else. NOTHING. I constantly eat fast food, and don't gain a pound. It's friggin' lame.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

I don't know whether to be sad or happy that I can't post pics in this thread. On one hand, I'm not fat, but on the other hand, I feel left out.

*goes to mcdonalds*
Quote by nick dixon
you might arouse those who are inflicted with a severe belly button fettish

inflicted? how about blessed?
AM I THE ONLY FAT ASSED UGer?!!?!?!

Quote by Link.JohnIrving
AM I THE ONLY FAT ASSED UGer?!!?!?!

owned
Quote by darkstar2466

I love you.

Quote by rabidguitarist

Can I be your adopted parent? I'd love you like a real son.

"Arguing over the internet is like the special olympics. No matter who wins, your both still retards." - A man of many muffins
If your fat, don't stand around showing off, lose weight before you die from obesity
Quote by Bartleby
i tune to drop-Z and string my guitar with barbed wire.

Quote by UncleCthulhu
we r all rlaeted bcuz teh bibel sez so we r al innbreads lolo

Prime Minister of Puppets of The Australia FTW Club

One of The 9 Winners of the Official 5th MOD Contest
Quote by Dimster Ds
If your fat, don't stand around showing off, lose weight before you die from obesity

I'd rather live for 70 delicious years than 90 disgusting years.

Quote by Dimster Ds

Loads of things can kill you, why bother living healthy when you could get hit by a bus tomorrow morning?
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Link.JohnIrving
I'd rather live for 70 delicious years than 90 disgusting years.

AMEN.

I have a high metabolism rate so I don't get fat but hell do I love eating. I SUPPORT YOUR CAUSE, NOBLE CRUSADER OF JUSTICE.
HI GUYS!
Thank you richie. And sigged.

Quote by Dillona
I despise those who are happy being very overweight.

You know you want to rub the hairy belly.

Quote by Dillona
I despise those who are happy being very overweight.

Go eat a huge cheeseburger and shut the hell up.
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
This is one of the best threads of all time.

Power to you.
UG's Yellow Ranger

Quote by Link.JohnIrving
You know you want to rub the hairy belly.

How do you know my desires...
Quote by smirnoff_black
Threadstarter, are you pregnant?

Yes! LOL.