Besides the iTouch, are there any others with internet?
"Run for the hills, the south's gonna take you"

Quote by Jersey_Zombie
This sounds like one of those myspace bullitens that say
"IF YOU DONT REPOST THIS IN 2 SECONDS A HANDCAPPED ZOMBIE IS GOING TO STAB YOU WITH A ZUCCHINI"
There are a variety, alot focussing on the "iPhone/Touch" design and interface.

There's the Meizu M8, which is supposed to drop sometime in the next two months, which is the most similar to an iPhone and has WiFi and eventually will have 3G with HDSPA. They are planning on released the M7, which is the equivalent of the Ipod touch in the Meizu series.

As far as Mp3 players go, I dont think theres that many, but why not get one with a phone aswell? That would probably be your best bet.
Slowhand is the Best
Quote by man-overboard
As far as Mp3 players go, I dont think theres that many, but why not get one with a phone aswell? That would probably be your best bet.

i'm not sure i understand.
"Run for the hills, the south's gonna take you"

Quote by Jersey_Zombie
This sounds like one of those myspace bullitens that say
"IF YOU DONT REPOST THIS IN 2 SECONDS A HANDCAPPED ZOMBIE IS GOING TO STAB YOU WITH A ZUCCHINI"
Most of the new smartphones have capacity for a couple of gigabytes of storage on a memory card and play back audio/video, as well as access the internet.....and you don't have to carry around another device along with your phone
The blackberry with a bigger memory card.
Quote by C O B H C
If you want to get really technical about it..

1. Grab sticks.
2. Bang sticks on drums.

^how to play drums.

UG POKER
Check out the archos 605 wifi! It is sweet. It also will act as a DVR~!
|GEAR|
A crappy guitar. Squier Strat.
A Crate VC6212
A Digitech RP350
A Rocktron Black Cat Moan Wah
An even crappier guitar, a blue spencer acoustic, but hey for $25, why not.
Quote by C3YA321
Check out the archos 605 wifi! It is sweet. It also will act as a DVR~!

Hmm I tried one of those t'other day, wasn't impressed tbh, didn't seem that smart and even less pretty so I bought a touch, which I am using now to write this, I love it, only just got it though so yeah, all good so far.
Quote by slayaplaya

(oh! maybe some one will sig that witty comment! maybe not...)