please people! if anyone could please give me the full version of guitar pro! i really need it! once i get it i can contribute to the tabs here. i want the full version but i don't want to go download it because dad will blow his stack for me using up the internet usage and getting a virus on to the computer! it is a great program so if anyone could give it to me i would be sooooooo happy!!!! pm me is you are willing to give me a copy! thanks,

Rocknroll93!
Quote by gallagher2006
Eh...I don't think you're allowed to ask for illegial stuff here

yeah, what he said.

Look into TuxGuitar, it's a free alternative that can open Guitar Pro files.

I think there's a Windows version, but I haven't used it.
Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...
thanks but i need scource file for tux... mine won't work and internet keeps freezing when i try to download them!
you know you can buy guitar pro at some electronics stores, right?
Oh, and it's perfectly safe.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
it really is isn't it?
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
yes it is... i love the program
i can do sooo many things on it and *Easy on the exclamation points. My eyes hurt. *

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hope they hurt more now :P just kidding
hah, brilliant idea for a thread, I think i'll get in on this.

please people! if anyone could please give me $50! i really need it! once i get it i can contribute to the tabs here. i want hard cash but i don't want to work for it because dad will blow his stack for me using up my free time and getting tired from working! it is a great sum of money so if anyone could give it to me i would be sooooooo happy!!!! pm me is you are willing to give me it! thanks,
Quote by Stiney

if anyone could please give me $50!

your taking the piss now are you not?