so im looking into buying a used wah pedal (vox v847) from a friend and he thought it would be cool to remove the rubber grip that was on top. i thought the pedal was really good when i used it but having no rubber grip annnoyed me as my foot would occasionaly slip while i played......... in conclusion

does anyone know where i can buy like a sheet of the rubber grip material (im in the uk) and any good glue products i can use to attach the rubber to the metal top of the wah.

p.s posted here because i thought i would get the most helpful responses
use grip tape off a skateboard
Dan The Man Of the Australia FTW! Club. PM Alter-Bridge or The_Random_Hero to join. Australians Only

Gear Fund 1000/ ???

Yes his name is Dan
Out here we've got Clarks Rubber, which has basically everything you need rubberwise. I got a huge sheet of neoprene for the bottom of pedals for around $2.
"Everybody, one day will die and be forgotten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun. Find a passion, form relationships, don't be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks."
Go to an auto parts store and find something that's rubbery and gripy. Buy it, glue it to your pedal. Trim the excess. Voila.
Will says:
- SmarterChild - says:
I don't know if I can help it.

Member #6 of the "I play my guitar as high as Tom Morello does" club
Hardware stores should have rubber as well. Maybe trying some 3-M spray adhesive would be good for the glue as well.