Candlemass - Samarithan.

I want all non-Earth organisms to know there is some good in us.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Actually it'd be "across the universe".

Damn those scientists got great taste. Now if they only could invent me a pair of pants that I wouldn't lose all the time.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Kensai
Actually it'd be "across the universe".

Damn those scientists got great taste. Now if they only could invent me a pair of pants that I wouldn't lose all the time.

I wish they would make pants that have heaters inside and have automatic zippers which separate your boxers and pull out your penis when you pee.
Quote by denizenz

Art & Lutherie
Or how about the whole Something Wicked trilogy by Iced Earth.
Quote by denizenz

Art & Lutherie
Quote by darkstar2466
I wish they would make pants that have heaters inside and have automatic zippers which separate your boxers and pull out your penis when you pee.

That would be even more awesome. But it would render most of my pick-up lines completely useless!
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Bach - Air on the G String.

It's not bad ass or "cool" but it's well known and everyone can enjoy its beauty.
UG's Yellow Ranger

Quote by Kensai
That would be even more awesome. But it would render most of my pick-up lines completely useless!

But then again girls will want to immediately remove them in order to see how they work.

Is it not time to take the christmas hat off? It's February now
I would go with some Cannibal Corspe, Decapitated or Dying Fetus. Just to show the aliens that we are brutal and not to **** with us.
Quote by Serideth
Bach - Air on the G String.

It's not bad ass or "cool" but it's well known and everyone can enjoy its beauty.

+10000
Aliens should know their bach.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Solder fume huffer σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Electronic Audio Experiments
Quote by Gregray88
I would go with some Cannibal Corspe, Decapitated or Dying Fetus. Just to show the aliens that we are brutal and not to **** with us.

See, thing is I said that first
Comfortably Numb. Imagine floating around in space during the first solo...
it's be awesome.
"Strangers passing in the street, by chance two separate glances meet, and I am you and what I see is me."
Quote by webbtje
See, thing is I said that first

Damn you. *shakes fist*
Quote by Dave Gilmour
Comfortably Numb. Imagine floating around in space during the first solo...
it's be awesome.

+1, i changed my vote
gay bar - electric 6
My Band =]
We play some goffic pish
Its fun

Leave us a comment, we'll get back to you =]
I would send Britney Spears new single "Piece of me" It is absolutely terrible and would scare off any alien race that might think of invading and taking over the earth.

In all seriousness, "Us and them" by Pink Floyd because it is a soft song (do not want to put earth across as agressive to other life forms, even though we are) and because the lyrics are great and explain some of the basic philosophical questions that people have to deal with on a personal and social level. Musically, well Gilmour is a genious so an alien race would hear the song and know we are intelligent beings after hearing Gilmour's song writing skills.