I have a Les Paul Special II for sale with Gig bag, amp, cable, Picks, and Stand!! only asking $75!!!! barely played person started playing guitar then quit a month later!!!!!will trade for electro harmonix big muff PI distortion/sustainer or if anything else cathes my eye. this guitar is a good guitar!!!!
yea right, realistic price

and why you need that pedal when you quit playing?
Gear:

Gibson Les Paul Vixen
Ibanez RG7321
Cort G210
Epiphone Les Paul 1956 Goldtop
Laboga Mr. Hector
Randall 4x12
Boss MT 2
Boss BD 2
Boss DD3
Korg Pitchblack
Quote by zerodeck
yea right, realistic price

and why you need that pedal when you quit playing?

Because i didnt quit playing im selling it for a friend and it is a realistic price considering the shape its in. it looks like it came straight out of the box
pics?? doubt it.......... Unless he gave u the guitar to sell and u guys got in a fight, dont believe it.

AngusEDIT: i got this pic from his profile. $75 for that?? dont think so....

Quote by silhouettica
Oh, DON'T use a knife. It cuts through your strings. I did that once, thinking, its the Low E, its invincible. Turns out, its not...

Quote by Kensai
Awesome
Last edited by Angus_Junior35 at Feb 1, 2008,
^^thats a Les Paul Custom...
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Squier Classic Vibe Tele
Fulltone Clyde Wah
Fulltone OCD
Fulltone Deja Vibe
Fuzz Factory
Carbon Copy

Boutique Marshall-Style 50watt amp head
Orange 2x12

Thats a Les Paul Special 2, their not bad for a first guitar
$75 is about the going rate for a used Epi Special II. You guys should lay off and learn to read what dude posted. He said in the first post it was a Special II, not a Gobson or an Epi Custom. Grow up and have a little respect for other members guys.
03 Gibson Les Paul Premium Plus Standard
96 Gibson Les Paul Classic
99 Gibson Les Paul Classic
00 Gibson Les Paul Custom Plus
91 Gibson Les Paul Studio Lite
09 Gibson Les Paul Standard Plus

05 Marshall DSL 100 Silver 1 of 200
if you read im selling it for a friend as in not mine, not on my profile i have an epi les paul custom yes but im selling MY FRIENDS les paul speacial II i sell a lot of peoples guitars/basses/drums that arent mine. its a little thing i do for some extra spending money
No offense, but maybe if half the people in this thread could read and/or use common sense, they wouldn't yell "OMG FAKE" and all of this crap.

Seriously, I swear, half of this thread must have read the thread title and the price, and that's it.
Main gear (For complete list, see profile):
Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plain-top
Basswood Telecaster, 2 single-sized HB's, both split.
Epiphone Valve Junior
B-52 AT-412 Cabinet
Oh, and I have a Squier VM Jazz Bass too.
this guy is legit, i recieved a guitar from him yesterday in great condition
yeah
lul, u live in naples......that sounds like nipples

purty good deal that, especially if its white
Get off this damn forum and play your damn guitar.
It's the guitar from the Epiphone starter pack. Idiots. Gibson doesn't even make a Les Paul Special II, do they?
Quote by ketiov
It's the guitar from the Epiphone starter pack. Idiots. Gibson doesn't even make a Les Paul Special II, do they?

they dont make a special II but they actually make a special. my friends dad owns one i dont see anything different on it than a studio tho
Quote by 121lespaul
they dont make a special II but they actually make a special. my friends dad owns one i dont see anything different on it than a studio tho

dot inlays as opposed to trapezoid
Join the Palomino Players Guild!
Guitars:
Schecter C1 Hellraiser FR (18v mod; Big Block, D-Tuna)
1975 Les Paul Custom replica

Amps:
Orange Dual Terror Head
B-52 AT 212 - might sell this
Palomino V16...dead
i am meeting the guy with the guitar tommorow to take pictures so if you are interested there will be pictures soon
There is a lot of people on here that need to step back and think about what they are posting.

This is the Les Paul Special II pack that sells on MF and GC for $199

Now do you guys still think he is lying?
Quote by Virtuoso883
You are lying

you keep doing this and youa re banned.
Quote by casualty01
the RIAA can't shut us down, interpol can't shut us down. the U.S. gov't can't shut us down and CERTAINLY not YOU can shut us down.

BA in Music theory
MusicMan Bongo, SUB -> Orange Terror 1000 stack

Quote by waterproofpie
it's a UtBDan sandwich. Awwww yeah!
Quote by UtBDan
you keep doing this and youa re banned.

if you dont like that im selling a friends les paul special II then dont come to the thread no one needs your crap!! i havent met with the guy yet because i work and he works 2 deifferent shifts at my job and i keep forgetting to ask him to bring it in to take pictures if you dont like the deal then dont say anything!!!
hey steve, utbdan is a mod first of all, so watch what you say :]
also he was talking to virtuoso883, not you heh
yeah
Quote by 121lespaul
if you dont like that im selling a friends les paul special II then dont come to the thread no one needs your crap!! i havent met with the guy yet because i work and he works 2 deifferent shifts at my job and i keep forgetting to ask him to bring it in to take pictures if you dont like the deal then dont say anything!!!

He wasn't talking to you, guy.
yeah sorry bout that i read it wrong and so many people had already trashed this thread but this thread is closed the person isnt cooperating with me for scheduling a date to get pictures so sorry about that everyone that was interested