anyone else listen to Freebeer and hotwings?
you should check it out. its one of my fav. shows on the radio.
wgrd.com and click listen now.. i think they're on until 10:30 my time.
Quote by a6l6e6x1
hahaha "sexism the ultimate humour" a6l6e6x, 2008

My gear:
Kramer Custom Made from 1986
Framus Manhattan
Phaiga Hybrid H1
Ibanez RGT220A
Ibanez RG305DX
Framus Dragon Top
Custom Cab with 6 Celestion G12H Speakers
Quote by Ichikurosaki
I thought you were offering free beer and hot wings

Me too....
I <3 Drugs.

The universe works on a math equation-
That never even ever really ends in the end-
Infinity spirals out creation.

Myspace
Tumblr
"Band"
Lol my old driving instructor knew these guys and told me there story on one of our required drives. They started out and were pretty good but never played for many people because nobody knew about them. So they changed their name to free beer and hotwings. Then whenever they played a bar or anything the marquee would say like "tonight only, free beer and hotwings". They would pack huge bars full of people. After people realized it was a joke most people just had a big laugh about it and the band bought everyone a round. Usually the bar would actually pay for it because the band was raking in so many people every night.
Quote by Sir-Shoelace
manliest string guage? barbed wire.

Founder Of the UG Slide Player's Guild, PM me If You're Really Feelin' Dem Blues

THE PIT
"better than your average psychiatrist"
Ive started listing to them recently, i like the show where people call in and ask quesitons for the hosts to answer, I think it's called Stump the Show, put usually someone goes "Hey this is *insert name* how's it goin'?" and the hosts say "We're doing good, next!" then they proceed to making fun of the person who called in
dude i love that show. the first time i heard then was when producer joe had to wash down the sticks of butter with melted butter lmao. it was awesome lol
Quote by WillPlayForFood
Tell her you want to sodomize her with a chainsaw
Quote by FrenchyFungus
OMFG, an opinion.

RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN NNNNNNNNNN!