I Replaced Breed with X2N in Bridge and still have PAF Joe left neck, what do you guys which is the pickup from DiMarzio that will suite X2N(Bridge) on the neck position?

Theoreticly these two dont go together because X2N's output is 510 and Joe's only 275, which one would you recommend that still has that PAF Joe/Pro Turbular/FX-ish sound ahd has more output?

My Gear is : RG1570 > VAMP2 > Mackie Onyx Satalite > Guitar Rig 3.

P.S. I dont have everything at place and cant test it my self. Thanks.
smile
I dunno where the hell you got them resistance values or whatever, but yeah, an X2N is hotter, but the low output PAF should sound a lot better with the cleans and stuff. That sounds like a very veristile guitar.
1992 Gibson Explorer (Seymour Duncan '59 neck, Custom Custom bridge)
Jackson King V Professional Std. (Seymour Duncan Invaders)
Mesa/Boogie Nomad 55
Mesa/Boogie 412 Recto. O/S Cabinet
Boss ME-50
MXR 10-Band EQ
There's going to be a volume drop because of the ridiculous high output of the X2N and the lower output of the Joe, an Evo would have been a better choice.
Quote by HavokStrife
I dunno where the hell you got them resistance values or whatever, but yeah, an X2N is hotter, but the low output PAF should sound a lot better with the cleans and stuff. That sounds like a very veristile guitar.

Those are the actual output values in mV, as opposed to DC resistance which doesn't actually mean output.

The Breed neck is probably the best bet, you need something pretty hefty to keep up with the X2N
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
In all honesty your old Breed bridge might work pretty well.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Quote by steven seagull
In all honesty your old Breed bridge might work pretty well.

Thats what I was going to recommend trying.

You might want to test it out with the PAF before you do anything though. The X2N isn't that much louder, it does have a bit more bite though.
Major of 7 String Legion 7 > 6

Carvin DC747
Ibanez RG2228
Schecter Avenger Custom Shop
and my baby....
Gibson Explorer Studio
Quote by MESAexplorer
Thats what I was going to recommend trying.

You might want to test it out with the PAF before you do anything though. The X2N isn't that much louder, it does have a bit more bite though.

I e-mailed with this topic and the same question to DiMarzio tech team, they told me that it will be very nice combo to try out and they stated that the difference is just thereoticly in real it will sound perfect... well gonna test!
smile
Quote by Nomak1
I e-mailed with this topic and the same question to DiMarzio tech team, they told me that it will be very nice combo to try out and they stated that the difference is just thereoticly in real it will sound perfect... well gonna test!

And you can always raise the PAF closer to the strings and recess the X2N into the body if you do feel there is a large difference.
Major of 7 String Legion 7 > 6

Carvin DC747
Ibanez RG2228
Schecter Avenger Custom Shop
and my baby....
Gibson Explorer Studio