So you probably learnt, years ago, that your last name was what you did back in the medieval ages.

So what was your history?

Mines Coffman, so maybe I was a doctor *cough*man or maybe I coughed a lot.
Why are we so wicked indecisive
Let's hit the streets with toy explosives
And let's enjoy what we have
This does not apply to all surnames, this applies to English surnames. Mine is Irish or Welsh.
A guy at my school has the last name Bonar... I wonder what he did for a living.
Got on the bus with me daysavaaaa
Ledger.

who the **** knows.

maybe i was an accountant...
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Murphy.
I was probably a professional alcoholic.
My League of Legends stream
The morning will come
In the press of every kiss
With your head upon my chest

Where I will annoy you
With every waking breath
Until you, decide to wake up
Nguyen

Quote by HuckIt
I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...
Elliott

1. English: from a Middle English personal name, Elyat, Elyt. This represents at least two Old English personal names which have fallen together: the male name A{dh}elgeat (composed of the elements a{dh}el ‘noble’ + Geat, a tribal name; see Jocelyn), and the female personal name A{dh}elg¯{dh} (composed of the elements a{dh}el ‘noble’ + g¯{dh} ‘battle&rsquo. The Middle English name seems also to have absorbed various other personal names of Old English or Continental Germanic origin, as for example Old English Ælfweald (see Ellwood).

2. English: from a pet form of Ellis.

3. Scottish: Anglicized form of the originally distinct Gaelic surname Elloch, Eloth, a topographic name from Gaelic eileach ‘dam’, ‘mound’, ‘bank’. Compare Eliot.
Mackay.....I have absolutely nothing...at all....whatsoever....nothing...nada....poop
McDo****
not saying it all

its irish.
i dont know much else.

probably royal?
if not.
warriors.
Quote by joehhy
i will use my lvl 90 Golduck against the evil 4chans, they will not stand a chance

Quote by Led Pepplin
My penis is quite literally trembling in fear.

FLOCKDRAW!!!!!!! EPICS!!!!!
I'm not posting my name on an internet forum.
I'm scared that, without even giving my first name, someone will Google Vanden Bosch and go through the whole list until they find the f***er who responded to this post, at which point they'll rape and kill me.

bendystraw, you're a dumba**.

My name apparently means 'from the bush' in Dutch.
But my actual last name is Arzamastsev.
So this pry is just relative to people of English desent :]
Quote by Ehh
So you probably learnt, years ago, that your last name was what you did back in the medieval ages.

So what was your history?

Mines Coffman, so maybe I was a doctor *cough*man or maybe I coughed a lot.

Reminds me of something i can't remember...
It was on TV, this guy was named Hoffman or something, and his boss always called him..

Anyone?
Follow the smoke toward the riff filled land
brutal
Benson? I have no idea.
Quote by bananahammock
How many mods does it take ban half of the pit?
one, Carmel.

▼▼▼▼▼▼
▼▼ ▲ ▲▼▼
▼▼▼▼
▲ ▲▲ ▲
Schroeter <------- The name of my family
Usage: German
Extra: Statistics
Variant of Schröter.

Schröter
Usage: German
From Middle High German schrotaere meaning "a carrier of wine or beer barrels".
Quote by kriscornella2@g
No. Argument if i hear fall out boy i get so angry i am more likely to kick someones ass than when i listen to iron maiden

Quote by GiantRaven
****ing Coheed freaks...

FREE WARPED TOUR TICKETS!!!
zune. i <3 my turd brown 30 gig.
Quote by Kotie
I'm not posting my name on an internet forum.
I'm scared that, without even giving my first name, someone will Google Vanden Bosch and go through the whole list until they find the f***er who responded to this post, at which point they'll rape and kill me.

bendystraw, you're a dumba**.

My name apparently means 'from the bush' in Dutch.
But my actual last name is Arzamastsev.
So this pry is just relative to people of English desent :]

tbh, it's hard to find out that much stuff with your first name aswell.

if you type in my full name in google along with my location you get some stuff about a chess player and a myspace for some guy who is around the same age as me, same name and same location (he'd probably be screwed if anonymous ever decided to attack me).

if you cross reference my username and my full name you get some forum reader site which is monitoring UG and that's only because someone has me sigged and they're talking about heath ledger.

If you do my email you get my profiles on UG and racer x forum. cross reference that with my name you get nothing.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
mine translates into son of black berry bush :| im not gunna say wat it is though
Quote by Eliyahu
Mr.Cuddles killed The Metal!!!! FUCK YES!

Quote by TheReverend724
Mr Cuddles pretty much nailed it...

Quote by thanksgiving

"Oh Mr.Cuddles, you make my pants go boom boom. I are horny. Do not disappoint I"

Viscara (my band)
My name literally translated means "bad" "vase".

Dodgery pottery FTW!
I play guitar. So I joined a club about it.

Quote by copet
Why has Kirk Hammett not been in G3? Figure Joe has invited him but he is too busy with Metallica?

Honestly I don't care about the whole name thing, my last is Ryan which I don't know the meaning to, and first name is Chris, so wtf? (Go ahead, look me up, I'm a famous bookwriter)
As I always say: "Rawr"
My name originated from the Ostrogoths. Later their kingdom would be named France. In ancient Germanic language, my last name means free. I'm not posting my last name, but the information is enough.
Quote by bendystraw
im not posting my last name on an internet forum.

+1.
"And after all of this, I am amazed...

...that I am cursed far more than I am praised."
i dont even know if my lastname is english.. i believe it may be some other countrys name that my ancestors moved to england

my dads family is from england.. we just dont have one of they're dumb names
Jesus wouldn't give you the sweat off of his balls if you were dying of thirst.
Quote by Code-E
God, you've gotta be UG's only moron!

Quote by magnum1117
that's right,you certainly are UG's only moron.

Quote by necrosis1193
Read the moron's posts, ironically enough he knows what he says.
Kestner, which is German, derived from Kastner

Cabinet maker =/
Quote by Captain_Kickass
dreamtheater91 has destroyed my soul with that story

Squall Leonhart of the Final Fantasy Elite - PM Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!

PSN name = liftingshadows