Well I used the search bar and couldn't find anything that would help...so:

Well I'm looking to buy an airsoft gun (BB Gun), and I was wondering if anyone knew anything about these. I live in Canada, Ontario, and the only places that I know that sell airsoft guns are Wal-Mart and Canadian Tire.

I just want something that I can use with my friends in their backyards. I don't want something that I'll have to "cawk" (The normal spelling is censored) every time. I prefer something auto. My price is probably around $40 and under...cheaper the better. I know at Wal-Mart there is an auto, battery powered gun, with my friend has, for $30.

Anyone know any decent guns for under $40 or where in Ontario I could get one? Cheaper the better. And is it okay to get one off of eBay?
For that price you might get a ****ty aa battery powered thing.

Full auto decent airsoft guns will cost about 300$ plus American.
<Dobzilla> because "when you were born, they thought yo' momma shit herself."
<Frehnchy> ...
<esther_mouse> ...
<Rankles> ...
<RaNdOm-FeLiX> ...
<Dobzilla>
40 dollars and you won't get anything that good...
Quote by HuckIt
I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...
Quote by Green RATM Day
Well I used the search bar and couldn't find anything that would help...so:

Well I'm looking to buy an airsoft gun (BB Gun), and I was wondering if anyone knew anything about these. I live in Canada, Ontario, and the only places that I know that sell airsoft guns are Wal-Mart and Canadian Tire.

Aren't BB guns the ones with metal bullets? Airsoft guns are plastic, or some sort of organic material that decomposes faster.

Oh and srsly, for $40 you get nothing good
I got my m16 for $300 and it performs well (electric, automatic/single), some guys got guns for like $5000.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
tell your friends youll be getting a $40 gun and they might do the same, but then just go out and by a 300-350 fps eletric gun so you can dominate them
Pellet guns are the ones with metal bullets if I'm right...

This is something for our backyards...between a few friends, nothing big. There aren't any tournaments or stuff like that around here...few paintball places, but thats it.

Would it be worth spending $30 on that auto, battery powered one he has? I've used it before, and it's really fun to shoot at his with.
Quote by thrashOWNZ
tell your friends youll be getting a $40 gun and they might do the same, but then just go out and by a 300-350 fps eletric gun so you can dominate them

I'm 100% sure my parents won't let me spend more than $50 on anything other than what I "need"

And my friends are rich...literally, and I'm poor...literally. My friends already have like $150 M4's, that aren't auto.
Quote by thrashOWNZ

This is exactly what you need to do.
JG MP5
My Gear:
American Deluxe HSS Strat
Crate GT212
Vintage '66 Fender Champ Amp
Dunlop Crybaby 535Q
Jekyll & Hyde Ultimate Overdrive
Vintage '74 MXR Script Phase 90
Vintage '77 MXR Flanger
Orange Squeezer (clone)
dude airsoft guns that you get for $40 break in about a month soooo yeah don't expect much
My Rig
>MIM Fender Stratocaster and SX SJM-62
>various magicial noise boxes
>Peavey Classic 50 212

For the funk:
>Ibanez ATK300
>Acoustic B100
Yehh save more and get a bigger rifle, something with 300+ fps muzzle velocity and accurate up to at least 120 yards. Gas powered = win, but more expensive
ohai little sig.
the 'cawk'ing guns aren't that bad. If you get a decent one, they also tend to be ridiculously accurate
:
BC Rich Bronze Warlock
Ibanez Artcore AFS75T
Fender CD-SCE140 Acoustic Electric
1962 Guild MKIII Classical
Last edited by Goblumich07 at Feb 1, 2008,
Get a paintball gun you pansie.
PANDEMIC GROUP

Slash is trash

I has golfclaps!
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss

Quote by boreamor
Your avatar is the first thing that has made me laugh in a long time. I applaud you

Quote by superslash1994
Lmao, your avatar earns you a golf clap.
My brother and some of my friends have the one you're thinking of buying. For just running around in the backyard and shooting at eachother it's great for the price, even if it breaks eventually. There's no need to spend $300+ , IMO