Mr.Cuddles
1,324 IQ
hey i was listing to jimmie vaughn's solo stuff, and his stuff with the fabulous thunderbirds, and wanted to ask you guys if you know of any other bands he was in?
thanks in advananced
(its a pain in the ass to fing stuff by him)
Quote by Eliyahu
Mr.Cuddles killed The Metal!!!! FUCK YES!

Quote by TheReverend724
Mr Cuddles pretty much nailed it...

Quote by thanksgiving

"Oh Mr.Cuddles, you make my pants go boom boom. I are horny. Do not disappoint I"

Viscara (my band)
Raijin.xiii
Proper Spelling Promoter
65 IQ
Quote by Mr.Cuddles

(its a pain in the ass to fing stuff by him)

wiki says only thunderbirds..
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jimmie_Vaughan

edit: I read it.. he released an album with stevie ray (rip). not another band but still him. should be good.. even I'll look into it.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Family_Style
Quote by Oligarchy
SGRocker0791 and Raijin.xiii are ass holes in case anyone was wondering.

Quote by jimmyjimjim
try not to be such a dick

Quote by jdotp
thanks to the ignorant prick
Last edited by Raijin.xiii at Feb 1, 2008,
Mr.Cuddles
1,324 IQ
thanks his solo stuff wasnt as good as his t-bird stuff but ill look into that some more and the album with his brother looks promising 2 of the best guitarists on the same album(i almost pissed myselef reading that)
Quote by Eliyahu

Quote by TheReverend724

Quote by thanksgiving

"Oh Mr.Cuddles, you make my pants go boom boom. I are horny. Do not disappoint I"

Viscara (my band)
FendermanOC
'63 Strat
73 IQ
Seems that you are young? A lot of posts of yours make it seem like you are very new to the blues. Definitley check out the Family Style album. It's more traditional type blues than most of Stevies stuff.
Mr.Cuddles
1,324 IQ
Quote by FendermanOC
Seems that you are young? A lot of posts of yours make it seem like you are very new to the blues. Definitley check out the Family Style album. It's more traditional type blues than most of Stevies stuff.

yes i am very very new to blues like fresh off the boat new but im constantly learning more artists and have gotten right into trying to play it on guitar.
Quote by Eliyahu

Quote by TheReverend724

Quote by thanksgiving

Viscara (my band)